Ex Player Sam Winnall

Unfortunately he is nowhere near good enough for this level any more. Absolutely dreadful today. Hopefully he can find himself a League 2 club in the summer, stay fit and play 30 odd games - I think for his sake it would be better, and he might still have something to offer there.
Yes , he is just not up to this level . And sorry to say will not be playing for us again . We need to a full working team , if we can get ourselves back into the play-offs we can not carry players!
Again as you said hopefully he can get a good LG2 team next season.

Yes , he is just not up to this level . And sorry to say will not be playing for us again . We need to a full working team , if we can get ourselves back into the play-offs we can not carry players!
Again as you said hopefully he can get a good LG2 team next season.
What are you basing that on? I can easily see him coming on again late in a game.

SW is useless, and playing two leagues above his current ability.

Why the f**k did Robinson bring him on in a game we was chasing?

Mind-blowing.

Different story if it’s a game you’re on top and crossing in to the box..

I'd rather we bring Mous on in strike than Winnall on his current performances. I've got nothing against him as a person, and in the past he's done some good stuff for us, but right now he actively hinders our attack when he comes on.

Why the f**k did Robinson bring him on in a game we was chasing?

Mind-blowing.

Different story if it’s a game you’re on top and crossing in to the box..

Because we don't have anyone else to bring on that could be an attacking threat.

You look at the other top 10 sides and what options they have on the bench ,ours is league 2 in comparison.

Because we don't have anyone else to bring on that could be an attacking threat.

You look at the other top 10 sides and what options they have on the bench ,ours is league 2 in comparison.

No idea why we didn’t change to a 433 with a midfield 3 of Sykes, Kane, McGuane & a front 3 of Holland, Taylor, Whyte.
Then you play with a back 4 of Seddon, Brown, McNally, Long. The refusal to move away from a back 5 made no sense.

That’s because we have four or five first team players out at the moment, only so much cover you can have in a squad.

Moore , Brannagan and Baldock don't equal four or five. Who else is out?

No idea why we didn’t change to a 433 with a midfield 3 of Sykes, Kane, McGuane & a front 3 of Holland, Taylor, Whyte.
Then you play with a back 4 of Seddon, Brown, McNally, Long. The refusal to move away from a back 5 made no sense.

Think we need to scrap this back 5 now Moore is back, its making us less productive going forwards.

I had almost forgotten him. The club don’t bother reporting on his fitness any more, we all just assume he’s got an injury or a rare illness.

Next seasons squad needs to not have any passengers like the last 3 seasons have. Every other club has injuries like Plymouth today who were 4 players down including their top scorer but they seem to have better to come in or youngsters hungry to show what they can do.

Back
Top Bottom