Transfer News Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought yesterday that if it's only 1 more in, it'll be a forward who has history playing as both a winger and a striker, Longman for example.

If the Marriott deal is still on I think they'll push hard to make sure that's done in time, then monitor any wingers we could bring on loan until January to cover Browne.

As LM said, definitely one in but we all know they won't be sat at home with their feet up on deadline day.

I'd love us to sign Marriott, because this forum will be very confusing to read at times.

Poster 1: Didn't JM have a fantastic game today?
Poster 2: Haha, very funny. As usual, Josh Murphy didn't fancy it.
P1: No, I didn't mean Murphy!
P2: Of course, silly me. JM was really good, dictating the play all game!
P3: And that goal was brilliant!
P4: Wait, when did McEachran score?

D’Margio Wright Phillips likely heading out on loan to L1 this week, wonder if he’s one that might be somewhere on our list. Longman seems to make most sense though from those mentioned.
Robinson was after him and Josh Koroma around deadline day last summer. Koroma turned us down and went to Portsmouth instead. Wright-Phillips stayed put and later went on loan to Northampton, in January, but barely played.

I always start getting a bit sad at this point of the transfer window, like the end of the school summer holidays when you were a kid, you know that in a few day all the B*****s will be over and you will be back to the day to day drudgery.

4 days left, let’s make it a good four days, whoever was talking about loaning out Gorrin has the right idea, not even contracted and has about half a knee but that’s the sort of B*****s I want to see on here over the last few days.

I always start getting a bit sad at this point of the transfer window, like the end of the school summer holidays when you were a kid, you know that in a few day all the B*****s will be over and you will be back to the day to day drudgery.

4 days left, let’s make it a good four days, whoever was talking about loaning out Gorrin has the right idea, not even contracted and has about half a knee but that’s the sort of B*****s I want to see on here over the last few days.
Don't worry, it is nearly time for the January 2024 Transfer Thread.

Surprised the window slams shut on Friday September 1st at 11 pm

Like others I was under the impression it was Thursday August 31st at 11pm.

Scott Brown has said Marriott isn’t going anywhere this window. Wonder if the player will push for a move. Would happily take Kyle Edwards but feel we need more of a real number 9. If Murphy goes we’d certainly need a winger anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom