Transfer News Summer 2023 Post-Transfer Window

Al Hamadi (AFC Wimbledon) scored 2 today, 7 this season, only 21. One for January.

If you are a championship club, yes.

I’m on the Joe Taylor hype train although Josh Stokes and Lorent Tolaj look interesting at Aldershot.

• React
Reactions: n1
Al Hamadi (AFC Wimbledon) scored 2 today, 7 this season, only 21. One for January.
I've seen him a few times with AFCW friends. He's very good - quick, aggressive and can finish. Doubt we'll get him. Championship clubs are interested. AFCW have a sell on clause with Wycombe (who let him go on a free). They want £1.5M+ for him

I expect us to sign this dude if DB is the new manager. Top scorer in Indian super league and plays for Mumbai. https://www.espn.com/soccer/player/_/id/132398/jorge-pereyra-diaz

Putting aside the fact that he's a 33 year old journeyman who's never played in Europe.....

.......I also don't think there's any chance of him getting a work permit.
The points system is all about the footballing quality of the league and country you're playing in. Djavan only got a work permit because Lazio pretended that he was in their first team squad for a game; but the Indian Super League won't be ranked high enough to get any of their players enough points.

I expect us to sign this dude if DB is the new manager. Top scorer in Indian super league and plays for Mumbai. https://www.espn.com/soccer/player/_/id/132398/jorge-pereyra-diaz
Absolutely mental career. Imagine being a half decent National League / NL / SL standard player. You could just move to the a**e end of Cambodia, Bolivia, Malaysia or whatever, bang home 0.5 goals per game in their top league, drink their beer, sleep with their wives, and take the absolute P**s.

Nothing but respect for that absolute playboy.

In some ways, I'll be relieved if we do get Des Buckingham in. It means that Ed Waldron will still have a major role and continue the excellent work he did with Manning in the summer. Another pig headed manager like Robinson or Paul Warne could really derail our progress.

Absolutely mental career. Imagine being a half decent National League / NL / SL standard player. You could just move to the a**e end of Cambodia, Bolivia, Malaysia or whatever, bang home 0.5 goals per game in their top league, drink their beer, sleep with their wives, and take the absolute P**s.

Nothing but respect for that absolute playboy.

Reading his Wiki makes your head spin a little.

Started off playing at home in Argentina, then moved to Malaysia; had a short loan spell back in Argentina, then back to Malaysia again. Next was a loan spell in Mexico, then back for a third Malaysian spell. Cancelled his contract, then a short spell back in Argentina before heading to Bolivia. Full season there, then off to Chile for seven games. Then back to Argentina before finally ending up in India, first in Kerala and then Mumbai.

Jefferson Louis - this is how your life could have gone, instead of your non-stop tour of non-league clubs in the home counties!

What about unraveling their season with this guy ?
Bradford have history at lending Swi**** their best striker!
Swi*** do seem to be a very attacking side ( only one team have conceded less and only one team have scored more), so maybe he has benefitted from that ( playing alongside Charlie Austin must help as well)

Would be worth asking Bradford about him though!

Back
Top Bottom