No players in
A member of staff that would like to leave
No name for the analyst
No word on contingency for 26/27

WE ARE BEING TAKEN FOR IDIOTS!!

Whose the member of staff?

I’m not at liberty to say.
Why?
I do think either Chairman or CEO need to tell us what is going on with the planning application and first team management team.We also need to get some transfer incomings done quickly.Communication is poor from the people that the owners have running the club.

Last edited:
If first team coach then I'm actually not as worried as much as if it was Niall which would point to serious issues higher up even threatening the clubs very existence.
A different opinion with Des and some of the backroom staff that were already in situ seems a much lesser worry. Of course all depends if we see the elusive assist manager etc .

First team.

It doesn't really matter who it is.

What matters and is very concerning is that there are now 2 members of staff that are believed to be not happy in their roles at the club and wish to leave.

What matters and is very concerning is that there are now 2 members of staff that are believed to be not happy in their roles at the club and wish to leave.

Do you expect to see people resign?

I'd say it matters massively. If , say , gk coach and Shorty then could well just be a personality clash , Who would blame Des for bringing his own team in like what happens in the majority of cases .
If board level especially stadium related than that would be extremely concerning.
Just a little bit of communication from our owners( Bakrie, Thoir , Horst) every 3 or so months saying how things all are surely wouldn't be that hard to arrange and would massively settle us all down.
Tim and Grant likewise to just front up I'm shocked hasn't been happening.
I do have a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach a bit tbh

Back
Top Bottom