National News The Brexit Thread πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Ί

What you are currently doing, in GIF form...

brick-wall-talking-to-brick-wall.gif
But surely . unless I’m STILL missing some point or other - the brick wall WON so no further discussion about the efficacy of Brexit is necessary? Whatever happens to the economy the overwhelmingly massive 52% of voters who wanted to leave were right, and those who still feel the need to discuss the long term effects of Brexit are just bitter, moaning losers?

So just to be clear the brexit voters were voting because they are morally conscious (ie left wing) and wanted all foreign labour out of the country to teach those British exploitative employees a lesson.

And they were happy to accept food shortages and higher cost of living to show their moral support for these poor exploited foreigners.

I mean...thats utter B*****s isn't it

If you want a very condensed view....

What we joined was a simple trade group.
What it became was far more.
My personal choice was primarily based on that.

It was NOT based on "sending foreign labour home" or such like.
The electorate had been let down by many governments not putting our case strongly enough and had not had the chance to express their displeasure.

If you want a very condensed view....

What we joined was a simple trade group.
What it became was far more.
My personal choice was primarily based on that.

It was NOT based on "sending foreign labour home" or such like.
The electorate had been let down by many governments not putting our case strongly enough and had not had the chance to express their displeasure.
Don't confuse him.

Foreigner = bad. Me likely Daily Express. Me no read other papers.

This is what we are to them. Enjoy it.

Don't confuse him.

Foreigner = bad. Me likely Daily Express. Me no read other papers.

This is what we are to them. Enjoy it.
Woah, we think you read the Daily Mail as well ;) *

* Said in jest, I have no idea what papers people read, the only think I'm sure of is EY has a closet Twitter addiction.

Who thought having high employment, rather than high unemployment, would create problems?
Simple fix - allow migration/movement the same way as many other non-EU countries do on a skills/points-based system.

And throw in a bit of Workfare for the able-idle.

You need a Govt to be pragmatic for that to deal with short term issues, not stuck behind dogma over immigration .ie. HGV drivers, Abattoir staff etc.

Medium to long term, I have no problem with the training up of the home population but the immediate problems need dealing with now. Although working conditions for HGV drivers may need to be improved to get more younger people interested.

Cat's treats now not available on this week's shop. This s**t's just got real!!
@QR sits down to his evening meal after failing to bring the cat treats home earlier...

funny-animals-steal-food.gif

Not sure I have ever heard an animal predating on it's natural prey being called 'murder' before! :)

It is murder when they don't eat the bird or play with a live mouse/vole slowly torturing it to death. And there are loads of the little gits immediately around here.
Nature though isn’t it. Predatory instincts

Nature though isn’t it. Predatory instincts

If it was nature, the domestic cat wouldn't be here in the first place. Other than the Scottish Wildcats and the European (appropriate to the thread :) ) Lynx which should be here. The Scottish Wildcat is also becoming extinct due to the invasive species that is the domestic cat.

Keep a cat as a house cat fine, just not as a wildlife killer that can go outside.

If it was nature, the domestic cat wouldn't be here in the first place. Other than the Scottish Wildcats and the European (appropriate to the thread :) ) Lynx which should be here. The Scottish Wildcat is also becoming extinct due to the invasive species that is the domestic cat.

Keep a cat as a house cat fine, just not as a wildlife killer that can go outside.
I doubt whether there are many if any house cats that had a chance of snaring a bird or a fish in this country

Back
Top Bottom