Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

Gents, I am going to move ALL posts about the wage cap over to the right thread. Any more posts here about the wage cap here will entitle the poster to a temporary ban.

Please be more correct where you pace your posts.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
Ja wohl mein fuhrer! Please be more correct how you spell words in your posts ? am I now banned?

I reckon Browne will be joining...

It all makes sense when you look at the background to it all.

Same agent(s) as Cam and Robinson and a few others Napa, Shandon.

He knows the club and the club know all about him. He likes the lifestyle down here as it’s close to his original London routes.

Boro will be moving him and others on as Warnock loves a player who’s done it for him in the past.

Anyone going down the training ground on Monday to spy on new recruits? I believe that's when training resumes?

Don;'t care about the spelling. The message has gotten through to you.

So all threads moved. Please try to post in the correct thread, it may save you a ban. Like other members I'm fed up with the laziness of posters not looking for the correct thread.

So all threads moved. Please try to post in the correct thread, it may save you a ban. Like other members I'm fed up with the laziness of posters not looking for the correct thread.

it’s not overly important though , is it. [emoji85]

Anybody else think it’s all gone very quiet on the Dickie front? I can see him staying put but that’s more wishful thinking.

Anybody else think it’s all gone very quiet on the Dickie front? I can see him staying put but that’s more wishful thinking.

It’s not going to happen but the longer it drags on till he leaves the more hopeful you get, obviously to see it dashed when he goes to Brentford for a million.

Wishful thinking, but maybe it's possible that due to him and his wife and child being very settled, and the uncertainty due to coronavirus, he might feel now is not the right time to uproot his family and move, and we might just manage to keep him, wouldn't be surprised if thats what swayed Brannagan to stay as well

ooooh!!

Back
Top Bottom