Away Match Day Thread +++ 07/03/20 Shrewsbury Town v OUFC +++

• Thread starter Shropshire U
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stats says this seasons Shrews don't score many, and also don't concede many

maybe a high scoring away win then? ;)

Looked at the minimum requirements for the various critical position. Over the last 10 years the worst case points need to avoid relegation is 51. We're safe from that at least. The best points total for the play offs is 74 points. So we need to win at least six games out of the ten. Automatic promotion is 94 points. Even if we win all ten games we can't make that. Unless we are exceptionally lucky and all the top teams start to lose games. Just keep winning lads and we will have extra games at the end of the season.

Mackie as centre back, the betting is he wouldn’t last the first half, either 2 yellows or a straight red lol. First half, ok I’m being generous

seems to like his cards, both yellow( 31) and red (4+1 for 2x Yellows), and has given a few pens too (5) in league 1

refereed the 3-0 win over Doncaster earlier this season at the Breeze Block

Seb Stockbridge... was that the referee who instead of pacing out 10 yards at FK's, 'minced' out, Hercule Poirot style, about 6 short paces? :unsure: :oops: :rolleyes:

Come On You Yellows.... 1-0 Away win , will do just fine! UTM.

Come on lads, just score more than them and keep the run going.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

• React
Reactions: UTM
Grey sky and a strong breeze here. No rain as yet. Crossing the bridge by BP station you could see how high the river had been, just a tad scary!
You can't help but feel devastated for all those people who have been flooded by over three/four feet of water, all over the country. Incredible. I'm lucky; I live on top of a hill, and of course the water just flows down, out of harm's way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom