Away Match Day Thread 10/02/2024 L1: Blackpool FC v OUFC

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Line up pretty much what I expected.

Bench looks quite strong.

Think and hope that Matete, Bodin, Goodwin and Murphy will each get 20/30 minutes.

A bit more pressure now on those starting to perform, with competition for places starting to hot up.

COYY.

A bit more pressure now on those starting to perform, with competition for places starting to hot up.

Also means that we can go all out with the high press from minute one - and when the likes of MM, Harris and RR start to flag in the last 20-30, we can actually replace them rather than flog them for 90 minutes twice a week......

Oxford Mail says Negru not injured (even though he was holding his arm at the end of the last game). Odd Thorniley preferred to him.

I hope that Burey continues his run of good form, I’ve been impressed with him so far.

Also looking forward to seeing a few off the bench but really hope that we don’t bring them back too early, resulting in them getting injured again!!!

Oxford Mail says Negru not injured (even though he was holding his arm at the end of the last game). Odd Thorniley preferred to him.
I think Negru should be there instead of Bodin. I like to see two defenders on the bench, a bit light on defensive cover. Smyth a tad unlucky.

I think Negru should be there instead of Bodin. I like to see two defenders on the bench, a bit light on defensive cover. Smyth a tad unlucky.
Smyth is injured, isn't he? I don't think we've had a club update on him though.

Not for me at the moment 😞

I've logged into the club website and that works. But the app does not. Turned up the volume to max with headphones on as I could hear something on the app and at that moment a very loud high pitched noise almost deafened me and it stopped working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom