Home Match Day Thread 16/12/2013 L1: OUFC v Burton Albion

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
First half was satisfactory - second half was absolutely excellent. Even allowing for how crap Burton were, the best 45 minutes at home this season.

3-0 flattered them. If we could finish, it would've been embarrassing!

Great win so pleased for Des ,but Burton are going down well done alot of good performances and we are closer to the transfer window.

Well I thoroughly enjoyed that one, a total domination. Burton were crap but you have to beat what's in front of you. We were a little slow to get going but my god what a shift the team put in. Sparky will be thinking what on earth he has to do to get a goal. Could easily have been 4,5,6,7,8-0. Up the Ox!

Also, Barnsley held at home, Derby held at home and Bolton looking like they may lose at home.

And Scum thumped at home by Barrow :ROFLMAO:

(EDIT - Stevenage held at home too.....although I'm still struggling to process them as promotion challengers)

A very good day....

Excellent performance. Burton didn’t offer anything going forward but Max had a belter and they put some serious blocks in. For once, Murphy header aside I didn’t feel we were wasteful with our chances - a lot of good blocks and saves.

Wycome about to break Derby's winning streak and when can Pompey start drawing games grr.

Excellent performance. Burton didn’t offer anything going forward but Max had a belter and they put some serious blocks in. For once, Murphy header aside I didn’t feel we were wasteful with our chances - a lot of good blocks and saves.
That and the Harris free header after the goalmouth melee.

I keep watching Harris he was so unlucky today ay times ,he works so hard .He's certainly still going to be a good player going forwards if we can find a striker and he plays of a y of the wings.

But it does matter when you need them goals in ur not playing burton every week
Yeah, I get it. And I’m sure the club will do everything they can to bring in a striker in January. But that’s not going to be easy (not many strikers readily available, and a lot of clubs will be looking), so it’s great that we have others chipping in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom