Home Match Day Thread 16/12/2013 L1: OUFC v Burton Albion

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless we step it up from the last two matches this forum will not be a happy place tonight.

I will be interested to see if Des can Start to motivate given we have 3 out of 4 home game run. Make or break for the season for me. Drop many more points in the festive period then we will be also rans. When we played Port Vale they were riding high but fell away. We could do the same or start to get a grip and reestablish ourselves as genuinely in the hunt.

REF WATCH

F_9I4BtWwAAMrQ9

Wigan based whistler Martin Woods is today’s man in the middle at OX4 for the clash with Burton Albion.
Woods was promoted to the EFL in the summer of 2022. His last U’s match was the 0-0 draw at Port Vale last April which saw him dismiss Vale
substitute Dennis Politic for re-arranging Stephan Negru’s face. Woods also took control of United’s 1-1 at Shrewsbury in November 2022.

This season he has refereed 17 matches issuing 64 yellow cards and three reds.

Need a confidence boosting win today. A decent performance to boot will add icing on the Christmas cake.

Would be hoping to come away with 10 or 11 points out of the next 5.

Starting with a 2-0 win today

COYY’s

PLAYED FOR BOTH

Includes Max Crocombe, Steve Seddon, John Mousinho, Sam Winnall, Sean Clare, Kane Hemmings, Ryan Taylor,
Phil Edwards, Adam Murray, Alex MacDonald, Bobby McDonald and a few others.

F9hyIS1XoAA2H7O

Pitch looks stunning, perfect setting for a goal fest today, so let's get this show back on the road!

COME ON YOU YELLOWS!!!

P.S. You were all so close by the way ;)

P.S. You were all so close by the way ;)

You are Brian, King of England. We all know really. Does Camilla know what you get up to on Saturdays? She can't believe you're talking to that aspidistra all the afternoon and early evening.

Just hoping the opposition don't run at Moore and Brownand we can grab a point.

I have good vibes for this, think it will come good today after an attacking see-saw game. 4-3 win.

Tbf if we are serious we should be beating the likes of Burton at home handsomely but unfortunately, the club has only been serious for two handfuls in my 55 seasons of being handcuffed to them.....so what do I know other than needing a psychiatrist.

COYY'S

I predict lots of good passing and possession, plenty of build up and limited chances for scoring because our forwards are hopeless.

1-0 Oxford. Joe Bennett probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom