Hes the man from portugal
Ruben Rodrigues
Hell get the goals for sure
Ruben Rodrigues
Ole🎶.

He'll leave your defenders for dead, Ruben, Ruben,
He fills the league with fear and dread, Ruben, Ruben,
He'll nutmeg you and steal your soul, then do it again and score a goal,
Ruben Rodrigues, he's taking the f*cking p*ss!

I was a little surprised with what Craig Short (Notts County legend btw) said about Ruben and I don't think he could have seen many clips of him playing.

CS said he thought Ruben might not be great out of possession when he arrived at Oxford which I do understand as we have all seen those players who look great but don't work hard off the ball. Ruben was a bit like that when he arrived at Notts, mostly because he hadn't had to put the hard yards in at Den Bosch. It took him maybe a season to get up to speed and under Williams he really became what you are seeing now. Ruben also said our assistant manager Ryan Harley had helped develop him especially in finding those passes where it's like a thread through a needle.

I love seeing him do well, for Notts fans it's like watching a youth player come through and become a club legend and then move on. He deserves all the success he is starting to show for you guys

🎶 Were going up the leagues again
Ruben RodriguesThe championship Premier League is our aim (show a bit more ambition :p)
Ruben Rodrigues
Hes the man from portugal
Ruben Rodrigues
Hell get the goals for sure He gets the ball he scores a goal (rhymes better ;))
Ruben Rodrigues
Ole🎶.

Just corrected it for you

Are there any other Cooper School alumni who think of Physics lessons every time they see the name Rodrigues?

I wouldn't say click bait, because the title quite clearly shows what the articles intent is and that it's an opinion based on the use of the word 'should'. It's just one person's opinion, sure...

I am.not particularly concerned about our players going in January ( so long as we are in/ near to the top 2)
Maybe a little concerned that Beadle could go ( we would need a top replacement) and maybe Mills.
If we don't go up things might be a little different

Suggests Coventry should be looking at Ruben in Jan...

Should, would, could. Bit of a pointless article, isn't it? No way on earth anyone leaves in January, and I really don't think anyone will be sold in the summer. The board have, for the first time, stated they are going 'all in' and that doesn't involve selling your best players to a team thats 6 league places above you. In short, they can f**k off..

Should, would, could. Bit of a pointless article, isn't it? No way on earth anyone leaves in January, and I really don't think anyone will be sold in the summer. The board have, for the first time, stated they are going 'all in' and that doesn't involve selling your best players to a team thats 6 league places above you. In short, they can f**k off..
100%, but it's no different to us discussing who we might want to pick up in January. It's perfectly normal as wel well know for fans of other clubs to be eyeing up our players.

Personally, I don't see it and more-over what's to say we don't leap from Coventry by the end of the season? Feels like the Manning saga all over again!

It's all about money ,he's definitely got class ,he's creating alot of chances for us we all want him to stay but like Manning triple his wages signing on fee and he's off. Let's hope we can hang on to him ,fingers crossed.

It's all about money ,he's definitely got class ,he's creating alot of chances for us we all want him to stay but like Manning triple his wages signing on fee and he's off. Let's hope we can hang on to him ,fingers crossed.
Maybe but not in January.
There is no reason why we should sell him in January and hopefully if we go up, we can increase his salary ( and somebody far better than Bristol City will come in for him)

It all depends on what the contract states.

He will be especially against a Bolton the form side.
If there is a bid it would have to be approaching £3m I’d think as he is no doubt contracted for a while yet.
That is assuming he would want to leave

Back
Top Bottom