General 2021/22 official kit

We all let ourselves go during lockdown, you can't keep blaming puma!! 🤣🤣

Quitting smoking in the first lockdown too probably didn't help. 😀 I know when I went in the club shop they asked what size I normally wear and told me to jump up a size it reminded me of the old days at Oxford ice rink disco where you had to go a shoe size bigger.

I’m still waiting on my pre order for the home shirt. I’d of thought they’d be out this week, because we are home on Saturday so we can all wear them.

I’m still waiting on my pre order for the home shirt. I’d of thought they’d be out this week, because we are home on Saturday so we can all wear them.
Thats what i was thinking!

The pre orders have arrived at the club shop this morning, and they are being dispatched this afternoon, or for collection depending how you’ve ordered.
Just home shirts, or away and third too?

Away and 3rd kit will be another 2 to 3 weeks, according to the folk I spoke to at the shop. Delays out of control of the club.
There should be stock of the home kit available for Saturday.

Is that going to be in the shop
Yup. I'm going in Saturday before the game to sort out the U's cash as well. For some reason they can see that I'm a season ticket holder (as is Mrs Lounger) and that we do have credit but, our accounts do not show any credit or recent purchases.

People should be getting emails now in regards to pre orders for the home shirt.

maybe the club shop online should give an actual chest measurement of the replica kits for this season alongside the subjective and optimistic S,M, L, XL, XXL , XXXL sizing?
EDIT: Never mind, I see they have now updated it.

Yeah mine has been dispatched - huzzah!

Now whether I can hold off buying either of the other two...

My missus loves TikTok, and in fairness at the end of the day she'll show me a compilation of some of the best stuff she's seen on there all day, and some is absolutely brilliant.

Don't see how it will lend itself to a football club though. Someone at the club will have to fully grasp the art of delivering intriguing/impressive/exciting/amusing content in the form of video snippets lasting no more than a minute. Unless the club hires someone under the age of 18 to run the platform, it will flop worse than (ENTER FAILED OXFORD UNITED SIGNING FROM BETWEEN 2000 AND 2016 HERE).

Please tell me it won't be run by Chris Williams...

Robbie Hall's new job.

Well I am very disappointed as I bought away shirts online for my family on Monday as they were 'available in store now' according to the website. After waiting in limbo for 3 days I now see that it's changed back to a pre-order status and they aren't even in the shop. There's been no communication all week from the club and we wont be able to wear them Saturday or on Tuesday either. We don't get many chances to wear short sleeves before the colder weather kicks in, so to miss two games is very disappointing especially with the shirts being so expensive.

I understand there's probably been timeframe and logistical problems but the fact they insinuated that the shirts were in stock and ready on Monday and now they aren't even available with no prospective date is pretty unacceptable. I think I will have to do a complete refund but even that will be a pain to arrange because they barely read correspondence or even answer the phone these days. I really don't want to have to go there on busy Saturday to sort it all out either. I do appreciate how busy they've been this week but this really isn't good enough from the club.

All of the literature I read only said they were available for pre-order.

Maybe they made a mistake on the online club shop for a brief time but considering the home shirts weren't even available at the time it was pretty clear they weren't 'available in store now.'

it would be refreshing if, for next season ,replica shirts(kits etc), both home and away versions, were available quite early in the pre=season period? - instead of several games, or more, after the season kicks off

I'm going to get the black kit but I too only saw it was on pre order - the home kit eventually came up as available but I didn't see either the black or third kit available 'in store' and I thought I was checking quite closely. Agreed it would be nice to get our hands on it a bit earlier if possible.

All of the literature I read only said they were available for pre-order.

Maybe they made a mistake on the online club shop for a brief time but considering the home shirts weren't even available at the time it was pretty clear they weren't 'available in store now.'
I checked Monday morning on the website and the pre-order status had been removed and it said they were 'available in-store now' which is why I took the plunge. I assumed they had delivery on the Friday or over the weekend and that the stock would be sent out through the week in time for the first game. Admittedly I didn't check to see if the availability had changed but then again I didn't need to, and trusted what I saw when I placed my order. There was also zero communication on the website to suggest otherwise that the stock wasn't yet available and only today are people finally discovering the status of their orders.

Back
Top Bottom