Brannagan McGuane
Bodin Taylor Browne

Eastwood
Long Golding Brown Seddon
Gorrin
Henry Smyth
Jones Baldock Murphy

Another striker as well. Possibly a U21 loan winger too.​

Please not another winger we have SIX already it's got to be a striker we have Mat Taylor and nobody else and a LB/RB.
I think we need another winger to.replace wildschut he's going to be out a while we definitely need another striker or two

I think we need another winger to.replace wildschut he's going to be out a while we definitely need another striker or two

If Seddon is better further forward then defensively, maybe he is the LW cover and we get the LB to replace him?

I know it sounds mental, but when we had Garbutt on a loan it was the same issue until we pushed him further forward.

If Seddon is better further forward then defensively, maybe he is the LW cover and we get the LB to replace him?

I know it sounds mental, but when we had Garbutt on a loan it was the same issue until we pushed him further forward.
That could work I suppose we either push him forward or we go with wing backs but one thing he ent is a fullback

McGinty
RB Moore Findlay LB
CDM
Brannagan McGuane
Bodin Taylor Browne

Eastwood
Long Golding Brown Seddon
Gorrin
Henry Smyth
Jones Baldock Murphy

Another striker as well. Possibly a U21 loan winger too.​

If Smyth isn't in Karl's plans this season and it sounds like he's not, then we also need another Central Midfielder.

Still needed is

Right back ( one better than Long)
Left Back (one better than Seddon)
Centre Mid (one similar to Cam)
Striker (need an experienced one here not a premier league loanee in my opinion, Stockton would be ideal)
Left winger ( could be a loanee like that crystal Palace lad)

Fail to sign any of them and I find it hard to see us finishing anywhere near top 6!

I’d be amazed if we don’t have two new fullbacks come the end of this window. Agree with what Robinson said about needing more creativity in midfield as well.

If Smyth isn't in Karl's plans this season and it sounds like he's not, then we also need another Central Midfielder.

Still needed is

Right back ( one better than Long)
Left Back (one better than Seddon)
Centre Mid (one similar to Cam)
Striker (need an experienced one here not a premier league loanee in my opinion, Stockton would be ideal)
Left winger ( could be a loanee like that crystal Palace lad)

Fail to sign any of them and I find it hard to see us finishing anywhere near top 6!
I wouldn't mind an experienced striker plus a young one on loan I don't think baldock is going to play much iio

I wouldn't mind an experienced striker plus a young one on loan I don't think baldock is going to play much iio

Problem with youngsters coming in on loan is the parent club will stipulate how many appearances they need etc. I would rather have one of our youth players like O'Donkor be 4th choice

Even before today another striker was absolutely essential but after that it’s the most pressing signing we need to make. Taylor was awful, Baldock is a crock, Brown isn’t a centre forward, the lad on the bench is really nowhere near ready. Cole Stockton is the answer but are we in for him ?

Taylor is walking in to that team unchallenged. If we fail to sign another quality striker then Taylor could go goalless in the next 6, 8, 10 games and still be picked. It’s all wrong. He has zero pressure on his place and his performance today looked like it - poor touch, indecisive with a couple of chances and looked like he couldn’t really be arsed to press.

Problem with youngsters coming in on loan is the parent club will stipulate how many appearances they need etc. I would rather have one of our youth players like O'Donkor be 4th choice
That's fair enough.i would like Taylor, Stockton, baldock and could settle for one of our own youth I suppose how will we know if there good enough if we don't try them.

Baldock won’t play much. His career pattern tells you that. I had this argument with Scotchegg a few months back, giving him both Baldock‘s and Browne’s average number of games in a season and subsequent goal ratios. He wouldn’t have it though, insisting that neither Baldock or Browne are injury risks and that both are capable of second striker goal returns.

Baldock won’t play much. His career pattern tells you that. I had this argument with Scotchegg a few months back, giving him both Baldock‘s and Browne’s average number of games in a season and subsequent goal ratios. He wouldn’t have it though, insisting that neither Baldock or Browne are injury risks and that both are capable of second striker goal returns.
I agree baldock I think he's an exceptional striker at this level but he won't play in 20 league games Browne I dunno he's got previous injury issues but not on the level as baldock

Even before today another striker was absolutely essential but after that it’s the most pressing signing we need to make. Taylor was awful, Baldock is a crock, Brown isn’t a centre forward, the lad on the bench is really nowhere near ready. Cole Stockton is the answer but are we in for him ?

Taylor is walking in to that team unchallenged. If we fail to sign another quality striker then Taylor could go goalless in the next 6, 8, 10 games and still be picked. It’s all wrong. He has zero pressure on his place and his performance today looked like it - poor touch, indecisive with a couple of chances and looked like he couldn’t really be arsed to press.

Well maybe if Karl didn't bring in Sinclair to train and play for us in preseason we could of gave that time to O'Donkor to get him up to speed.

Well maybe if Karl didn't bring in Sinclair to train and play for us in preseason we could of gave that time to O'Donkor to get him up to speed.
Now that would have been a good idea but nope he wanted to try his KR magic on.a player that is so unfit he can't even train properly

Well just got back home where do I start
Alot of the passing today was very poor kept messing around with it from the back to much and unable to string easy passes together major mistake from Findlay if the kicked it away that goal wouldn't of happened. Started to look tired after 75mins and not alot on the bench to work with. Taylor spent more time on the floor than on his feet and had no service whatsoever.
We need reinforcements ASAP and hopefully get someone in this week hopefully.
Also Didn't understand what all the passing around at the back was about in injury time when we needed it pumped forward it strange that

Marcus McGuane MoM for me
Onwards and upwards COYY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom