Away Match Day Thread 27/01/2024 L1: Bristol Rovers v OUFC

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It seems crazy that a manager was available, for free, who had just got a Championship side 6th and was ridiculously sacked for a Hollywood appointment who immediately lost almost every game with that side and then had them 20th!

Oh, and he reached the playoffs twice with Kidderminster, win a win percentage of 53%. He should have been a quick, no-brainer appointment.
Has he got another job yet?

Absolute f*****g nonsense.

Has a squad he's had almost no impact in building and completely limited in terms of tactics by only having one wide player and one striker fit for this level available.
So why haven’t we recruited wide players and strikers who are fit to play in the last 27 days? The one who is can’t even get in the starting 11, so all in all a disastrous January as far as the squad is the concerned.

Martin was in the box on his own surrounded by 5 of our defenders. Guess who pulls it down unchallenged and keeps possession?

If there is a plan in this game, then I’d love to know what it is. For life of me I can’t work it out.

Taxi for Desmond. Not good enough, ahh give him time… keep playing like this for the next year?

I hate that the minority on here were right about Des Buckingham. Shocking appointment for someone who hasn’t got a clue at this level and couldn’t recruit a no.2 cos he barely knew anyone in the UK who would go with him. Made worse with paying compensation. Not his fault at all. Poor board decision
Another huge mistake Mr Williams. You would never expect anyone associated with ManU to be able to pick the right manager though!!

Back
Top Bottom