Sport Cricket - Summer 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rabada hattrick, sorry @Sarge eng need 14 off 3 balls. 8 down now, wood and Rachid in.

Very good game.
England looked like they might do it but just fell away at the end Real shame for Roy.
Now NZ?

My highlight in this T20 World Cup has been watching Kohli close to having a fit, because they lost to Pakistan, and New Zealand. Which means they are out, unless the kiwis throw it away against Afghanistan.

Felt sorry for Jason Roy yesterday.

AFG 19-3, 1.4 Billion Indians fall silent... 🤣

New Zealand beat Afghanistan and will play England in the semis. India are OUT! 🤣

S’not fair! This was India’s to lose!

I mean they scuttled off from England missing a Test to prepare for it in the IPL and had a group with Namibia, Scotland and Afghanistan in it to get through.

Their fans are crying and upset after the hubris of thinking this was there’s. Can’t we play it all again from the start for them to feel better again?

Boo hoo, India.

Come on England.
This could go either way. NZ have the better bowling attack and England the better batting line up.
Buttler and the top order v Boult / Southee could be pivotal.

My main concern is not with the personnel changes who are fine players but that England have had to make them at all. Jason Roy and Tymal Mills have played well and really deserve to be there in the starting XI.

Go well, England. Can they make the hit-and-giggle final?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom