3rd Test England V Australia - Headingley

Don’t want to see either Roy or Buttler in an England test side again. They might be good one day players but the confusion of how to play test match cricket ties them in knots. They’re just not anywhere near the same players.

Take away the runs accumulated (and my word would an extra 50 or 60 in that head-melter of a first innings have made a difference) and you still have what has been England's downfall...namely three of the stupidest wickets you can get. Utter s**t show!

That was Stokes' fault.
Buttler set off for a stupid and unnecessary run. There’s still plenty of time, just stay in. Unfortunately that isn’t the mindset of one day players, they like to scamper off for everything.

And so it goes on. S**t shot from Woakes, another idiot!
We have thrown this away big time.

Buttler set off for a stupid and unnecessary run. There’s still plenty of time, just stay in. Unfortunately that isn’t the mindset of one day players, they like to scamper off for everything.

But Stokes called it - don't get me wrong neither Buttler or Roy are good enough but you can't blame Buttler for a stupid decision by Stokes

But Stokes called it - don't get me wrong neither Buttler or Roy are good enough but you can't blame Buttler for a stupid decision by Stokes
Yeah I’ve watched it again, you’re right, I thought Buttler set off and Stokes sent him back. Unfortunately I think this England team, as a whole, has just done enough to all keep their places. Worst case scenario really...

Yeah I’ve watched it again, you’re right, I thought Buttler set off and Stokes sent him back. Unfortunately I think this England team, as a whole, has just done enough to all keep their places. Worst case scenario really...

Ithink if we lose then Buttler and Roy must go - if we win then I guess you will be right

And now Archer chucks his wicket away!
Has anybody told them its a Test match and there is plenty of time. Really awful approach by England. Do they not want to win this its ridiculous!!

And now Archer chucks his wicket away!
Has anybody told them its a Test match and there is plenty of time. Really awful approach by England. Do they not want to win this its ridiculous!!

Archer is in his second Test and got carried away after two fours in the over. Daft as his wicket was, he’s the one I’m willing to give some slack.

A glorious failure shouldn’t paper over the cracks overall though. Too many poor performances from players who should know better.

f*****g hell.

And we thought the World Cup final was tense.

Utterly mental.

Back
Top Bottom