Ex Player Ex-Player Thread

National League one legged play offs tonight, BT Sport 7.30

Ryan Taylor & Max Crocombe start for Grimsby

Sam Slocombe starts for Notts County

Winner goes to Wrexham away in the semi final Saturday

Max Crocombe with the nutmeg assist for the 96th minute equaliser to take it in to extra time. 😀

Apparently played 3 I'd completely forgotten him.

I can tell you he made his debut away in our 2-0 win at Stevenage. Final game was away to Accrington in our 1-0 defeat. From Rageonline.

Couldn't be bothered to find the middle game.

I think it’s saying the worst performing this season not worst overall. Which keepers have been worse than Forster this year would you say?
Actually I have no idea, I don’t follow PL closely. He seems to make lots of good saves on MOTD and if he’s conceding a lot it’s presumably because he plays for crappy Watford who have been dreadful

I think it’s saying the worst performing this season not worst overall. Which keepers have been worse than Forster this year would you say?

Meslier made a number of high profile errors this season. Foster seemed to keep the score down in most of Watford’s games this season.

It seems harsh to single him out specifically for what is a fairly arbitrary XI.

Surely de gea should be the worst GK didn't man u concede a record number of goals for them anyway In the premier League

Adam Chapman signs for Basford United.

Ross Weatherstone appointed joint manager of Hartley Wintney

Nathan Holland released, I imagine he'll end up in L1 but not sure who with.

Nathan Holland released, I imagine he'll end up in L1 but not sure who with.
It might be harsh, but I hope we aren't tempted to sign him. When he was good he was very good, but that seemed to be in such short patches. When he wasn't on the top of his game he offered very little, and certainly hadn't developed significantly since his first stint with us.

Back
Top Bottom