Ex Player Ex-Player Thread

Jordan Bowery about to be on the losing side in the L2 play-off final.

We’ll always have Fratton.
And that was it wasn’t it for him at Oxford, can’t seem to remember anything else about him

Not on certain sections of the terraces he didn’t. Some of the things our own so called fans would shout at him were vile, right up until he left.
The vocal minority?
Most I suspect thought that he was a decent hold up player.
Robinson takes some awful abuse but most are reasonable

And that was it wasn’t it for him at Oxford, can’t seem to remember anything else about him
Scored a good goal at Exeter away didn’t he? 1-1 draw as I recall. Wasn’t it basically the coldest night ever (or was that because I didn’t bring a coat)

The vocal minority?
Most I suspect thought that he was a decent hold up player.
Robinson takes some awful abuse but most are reasonable
I’m not tarnishing the entire fan base. I am saying that a number of people - more than enough to raise an eyebrow even if it was only a small fraction of the overall percentage - were absolutely disgusting towards him. Far beyond anything Robinson gets. And we all know why.

Bowery’s importance to our promotion success is understated.

Won us important points and scored at a decent rate after coming in.

A L1 equivalent next season is EXACTLY what we need as our second or third choice striker.

We might even have found him in a Baldock…
Scored a great goal away at Wimbledon, as well as a comical one at home to one of the relegation teams (I think it was York) where he walked it in.

I was always impressed with him. He was probably unlucky to come to us when we were stocked for talent and in another world could have easily been a 25 goal striker if we had built a side round him.

• React
Reactions: MJB
Scored a great goal away at Wimbledon, as well as a comical one at home to one of the relegation teams (I think it was York) where he walked it in.

I was always impressed with him. He was probably unlucky to come to us when we were stocked for talent and in another world could have easily been a 25 goal striker if we had built a side round him.

His late winner away at Pompey is still my fave by a mile.

I’m not tarnishing the entire fan base. I am saying that a number of people - more than enough to raise an eyebrow even if it was only a small fraction of the overall percentage - were absolutely disgusting towards him. Far beyond anything Robinson gets. And we all know why.
We all know why? I don’t - he wasn’t from Swindon or anything, why did some take against him so much?

Back
Top Bottom