Ex Player Kyle Joseph

Not good for him if true. Amusing considering it is Blackpool though.
Thanks for your concern. Joseph played half an hour in our comfortable 2-0 win at Derby on Tuesday night. Early days but looked promising. What's going on with you folks? Not the start I expected. Is O'Donkor your regular front man or was it a Carabao team selection?

Thanks for your concern. Joseph played half an hour in our comfortable 2-0 win at Derby on Tuesday night. Early days but looked promising. What's going on with you folks? Not the start I expected. Is O'Donkor your regular front man or was it a Carabao team
Wooshhhh!

Isn't their a Blackpool forum you can share your hilarious comments on?
Yes and i do but why not share far and wide? Hope things pick up for your boys today. Watch out for Owen Moxon. Oh, i hear there's some Brannagan interest from Bristol? How do you all feel about that?

Yes and i do but why not share far and wide? Hope things pick up for your boys today. Watch out for Owen Moxon. Oh, i hear there's some Brannagan interest from Bristol? How do you all feel about that?
Supposedly injured..

Thanks for your concern. Joseph played half an hour in our comfortable 2-0 win at Derby on Tuesday night. Early days but looked promising. What's going on with you folks? Not the start I expected. Is O'Donkor your regular front man or was it a Carabao team selection?
A real shame for Joseph, a decent pro, but not in the squad today? We were in for Joseph, but Swansea's valuation was ridiculous, hence why we signed Harris. Played two games, scored one, and looks fit as a flea. Time will tell who got the best deal, but I wish Joseph the best of luck, not so much Blackpool.

Yep and Coventry, this time he will most likely leave. The time is right for him and us.

I see Joseph wasn't in the squad again today.

Oh BTW, Harris, the cheap replacement for Joseph has now played 3 league games and scored 3 goals.

Joseph 0 - Harris 3.

P.S. I still love Joseph but don't like cocky entitled Blackpool Fans.

Last edited:
I see Joseph wasn't in the squad again today.

Oh BTW, Harris the cheap replacement for Joseph has now played 3 games and scored 2 goals.

Joseph 0 - Harris 2.

P.S. I still love Joseph but don't like cocky entitled Blackpool Fans.
3 goals!

Joseph hasn't played yet. Succession of injuries! Probably won't play til October. But plenty of season left and we seem to be getting our s**t together at last. Good performance against Wigan with a changed system and Jensen Weir looking good.

And we've still only lost once and we managed a draw at home to Port Vale chaps! New signing Dembele looked pretty handy in the EFL cup the other night.

I think Harris is still on 3? No?

Joseph hasn't played yet. Succession of injuries! Probably won't play til October. But plenty of season left and we seem to be getting our s**t together at last. Good performance against Wigan with a changed system and Jensen Weir looking good.

And we've still only lost once and we managed a draw at home to Port Vale chaps! New signing Dembele looked pretty handy in the EFL cup the other night.

No. He scored twice on Tuesday.

You've just come on to another teams forum - another team who you have no rivalry with - and posted on a thread that's been dead for 24 days about a player who hasn't played for you yet. Come here - you must be feeling lonely, I'll give you a hug.

If we base it on your last league game only, sure. If we go back as far as two league games then I see you got absolutely hammered by mighty Lincoln. You managed to squeeze getting absolutely hammered by Wolves in between those two games as well.

Across all three games I make it 2-9 on aggregate. Very impressive.

Are you ok? Is everything ok at home?

It’s always good to talk when you feel down and lonely.