Ex Player Kyle Joseph

Well no. We gave Swansea no money in fact! We have no idea what the two players were valued at, it's just conjecture. Youre 2.5m and 1m are just two of the guesses out there on the internet.

I'm not covering the fee up. I'm responding to you telling me what happened when you've no more idea than I have.
Even if you didn't "give Swansea any money" (not how your owner phrased it but I'll go along with it for now) there was a differential of £1m on Kyle Joseph who had a transfer fee value in the deal. Your owner has literally stated it's the highest fee paid in League One this summer. Therefore he has cost your football club circa £1m, whether you sent £1m or it stopped you receiving an extra £1m in the Yates deal.

It all comes down to the same thing, your club invested £1m into Kyle Joseph.

However, he cost you a million or more, no point denying it, not certain why you are to be honest.
Yes the Joseph injury thing is obviously a worry to us! Not great. We won't be needing Brannagan weve bloody loads of midfielders and Jensen Weir on loan from Brighton looks excellent.

I'm not denying what Joseph cost. I just don't know, like everybody else. And as no money passed from us to Swansea, it's open to interpretation.

Even if you didn't "give Swansea any money" (not how your owner phrased it but I'll go along with it for now) there was a differential of £1m on Kyle Joseph who had a transfer fee value in the deal. Your owner has literally stated it's the highest fee paid in League One this summer. Therefore he has cost your football club circa £1m, whether you sent £1m or it stopped you receiving an extra £1m in the Yates deal.

It all comes down to the same thing, your club invested £1m into Kyle Joseph.
No it doesn't! Its just words. Not money.

There will be a monetary value agreed by the clubs and put into both sets of accounts. It certainly isn't "just words". There may also be sell-on clauses which will depend on there being an initial value of the transfer. The only question is will we as fans ever find out how much it was.

Well no. We gave Swansea no money in fact! We have no idea what the two players were valued at, it's just conjecture. Youre 2.5m and 1m are just two of the guesses out there on the internet.

I'm not covering the fee up. I'm responding to you telling me what happened when you've no more idea than I have.
OK it's pure conjecture, based on the value of Yates, if Yates was valued at a million you got Joseph on a free. If you valued him at £2M you
Actually it's just player valuations not words.

I've not heard that 1.3m rumour at all. It's all been 750k or 1m. It's probably 1m but its a nominal fee because it was part of the Yates negotiation so is effectively meaningless. It was just a swap with a cash adjustment. Which was probably tax influenced or something.

Harris was obviously an excellent acquisition. Oxford made a number of very good signings this summer as I remarked above and I expected you to have a good season and still do. The Blackpool forum has a large number of nobs on it. You do seem to have a few here too. Such is football fandom. Ive no idea how the rest of our season will pan out. Critch seems to be a slow starter, getting a system in place gradually. In theory we should improve but there's no guarantees. Our main issue is whether the strikers stay fit and perform.

Which of your signings have started well and which less well?
We do and it seems that you have added to that number now.

A player with plenty of heart and athleticism, as said above he's a fully committed pro who relies on getting stuck in, could he pick up injuries now more frequently and will he be the asset blackpool invested in? Time will tell.

We didn't give Swansea any money for Joseph. No money left Blackpool's bank account.

We've recently moved house (a significant downsize - cost of living and that).

We sold our old house for £625k - and bought the new for £425k. Both transactions completed on the same day. All via the solicitors - and their account.

I've now decided I'm going to tell all my friends that we got the new house for free.

l'll completely ignore the fact that I effectively only received £200k for the old house (despite obviously being worth £625k and turning down other offers to that tune).

When challenged, I'll simply counter with undeniable logic....

"no money left my account"

We sold our old house for £625k - and bought the new for £425k. Both transactions completed on the same day. All via the solicitors - and their account.

I've now decided I'm going to tell all my friends that we got the new house for free.

l'll completely ignore the fact that I effectively only received £200k for the old house (despite obviously being worth £625k and turning down other offers to that tune).

It's not the same is It? And you know the numbers, which doesn't apply to Yates/Joseph. If Yates hadn't gone to Swansea we wouldnt have signed Joseph, or anybody else for a million quid.

It's not the same is It? And you know the numbers, which doesn't apply to Yates/Joseph. If Yates hadn't gone to Swansea we wouldnt have signed Joseph, or anybody else for a million quid.

It is the same. The players are assets (albeit intangible for accounting purposes), just like the houses are.

And I hope Kyle J gets fully fit from his injury issues. Just doesn't perform against us.

I traded my old car in while buying a new one last year. The dealer didn’t pay me a penny, they merely gave me a discount of a defined amount applied to the value of my car against theirs, but now I realise that, actually, I have given my car away for free as no money left their account and no money entered mine.

I’m amazed I’m still wearing trousers tbh.

I traded my old car in while buying a new one last year. The dealer didn’t pay me a penny, they merely gave me a discount of a defined amount applied to the value of my car against theirs, but now I realise that, actually, I have given my car away for free as no money left their account and no money entered mine.

I’m amazed I’m still wearing trousers tbh.

I think we're all amazed tbf.

Always pretty tedious when you get opposition fans coming on here on an obvious wind-up, but have we ever had one as awe-inspiringly thick as this before?