EFL MK Dons..........

Quick update at 12:30, and some sales to report.

About 150 sold this morning and 7,500 home sales. Without repeating myself ad nauseam, that means we're now at 9,300 total, with boxes and away fans added in. 9,500 now looking very doable. I'll be travelling shortly, but should be able to do an update about 6pm from the stadium.

Going to my first game since pre-Covid tonight, taking my niece and nephew along too.

Sadly my home record at Oxford is somewhat appalling, littered with 0-0's going back to the 80s. Fingers crossed tonight breaks that streak. (And apologies in advance if it doesn't).

Going to my first game since pre-Covid tonight, taking my niece and nephew along too.

Sadly my home record at Oxford is somewhat appalling, littered with 0-0's going back to the 80s. Fingers crossed tonight breaks that streak. (And apologies in advance if it doesn't).
conversly , assume your niece n nephew have a better home record than you do? fingers crossed they do

Stay away we don't want 0-0 lol
I hope you enjoy your evening I've felt safer at football than I do when I go Tesco regarding COVID

Your powers would have to be very strong to get us a 0-0 tonight! Given how brilliant we can be going forwards, and how dodgy we are at the back!!

Your powers would have to be very strong to get us a 0-0 tonight! Given how brilliant we can be going forwards, and how dodgy we are at the back!!

Maybe due one though, Ipswich away was a long time ago. But it does seem unlikely, even Ian Atkyns would struggle to get that score line out of us at the moment.

Maybe due one though, Ipswich away was a long time ago. But it does seem unlikely, even Ian Atkyns would struggle to get that score line out of us at the moment.
Think it was actually Rotherham at home, but yeah - November 27th!

The best stat is that we've played 21 games since then, and there have only been six occasions where either side failed to score (three times us, three times the opponents).

I'd say 3-2 is a more likely scoreline than 0-0 tonight, unless BrockBuster is a very powerful jinx!

Think it was actually Rotherham at home, but yeah - November 27th!

The best stat is that we've played 21 games since then, and there have only been six occasions where either side failed to score (three times us, three times the opponents).

I'd say 3-2 is a more likely scoreline than 0-0 tonight, unless BrockBuster is a very powerful jinx!

The Rotherham game is a real freak, we basically just threw the only 11 players we had onto the pitch against a top of the table team, got battered in the first half but then should of got the result in the second half.

Essentially even our last nil nil was a weird one.

The Rotherham game is a real freak, we basically just threw the only 11 players we had onto the pitch against a top of the table team, got battered in the first half but then should of got the result in the second half.

Essentially even our last nil nil was a weird one.
Agreed - I think they hit the post multiple times in the first half, and missed some absolute sitters if I recall!

Ipswich was our last genuine bore draw. And that was November 13th!

At 5.15pm I have home seat sales at 7,700 - add in MK Dons and executive boxes (1800 estimate combined - 1500+ and 290 respectively) and we are at 9,500 which is a great figure for a midweek evening match and still the possibility of some more walk ups.

Quick update at 12:30, and some sales to report.

About 150 sold this morning and 7,500 home sales. Without repeating myself ad nauseam, that means we're now at 9,300 total, with boxes and away fans added in. 9,500 now looking very doable. I'll be travelling shortly, but should be able to do an update about 6pm from the stadium.
So, your dot counting correspondent Colin B, reporting live from the Kassam Stadium, has 7,735 as of just now, which roughly corresponds with @Thecurraghofkildare post at 5:15pm.

This means we've sold nearly 250 since I posted at 12:30pm and are currently at 9,525 minimum, once we add in boxes and away fans. MK had sold over 1,500 earlier today, so I think we may end up not far off the 10,000 mark. Absolutely outstanding for a Tuesday evening!

So, your dot counting correspondent Colin B, reporting live from the Kassam Stadium, has 7,735 as of just now, which roughly corresponds with @Thecurraghofkildare post at 5:15pm.

This means we've sold nearly 250 since I posted at 12:30pm and are currently at 9,525 minimum, once we add in boxes and away fans. MK had sold over 1,500 earlier today, so I think we may end up not far off the 10,000 mark. Absolutely outstanding for a Tuesday evening!
Excellent. Tell Chris Williams that I’m locking the door if he’s not home by 11.

It would be esthetically pleasing if the extra 500 was found to push through that 10k barrier.
However, logistics on a working Tuesday evening means it's iFollow for a lot of exiles.

Wonder who counts the iFollow "attendance"? :)

Do iFollowers count? :ROFLMAO:

Does a ST holder watching on iFollow count twice?

Will @Colin B be dragging waifs & strays off the Leys and buying them tickets to push us over the line?

Will @Scotchegg go through the turnstiles multiple times for the love of the Club?

So many questions...... so little time...

Is there a spreadsheet or chart plotting our home attendances this season with x axis having game number and y axis having attendance total

It's absolutely not a dead rubber. All we can do is win every game and see where that takes us.

Oh it is. You know it, I know it, we all know it. The players only have themselves to blame, they had a play off spot in the palm of their hand and it’s been a complete implosion. Admirable that you don’t see it that way, difference between a realist and a fantasist I guess.

You can stick your dead rubber in the same place as that f*****g drum!!

Is there a spreadsheet or chart plotting our home attendances this season with x axis having game number and y axis having attendance total

Using the tool provided in the previous post you can make that very thing happen Ricky.

Edit: @Scotchegg has fucked things up somewhat, but I think you see my point

Back
Top Bottom