General New Stadium Plans - Stratfield Brake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly seems the feedback on the consultation website next week will be key, especially from those who live in Kidlington and the surrounding area.

Just had a reply from my county councillor, she was very supportive and is sending on my (impressive) email to all cabinet members. She asked if I would like to speak at the meeting as my family have been involved with the club since 1898. I’m not sure I would like to take on, as I’m not the best of speakers. This is open to anybody on the council’s website.

3 days ago I sent 2 emails one to county councillor Fawcett Lib/dem received a reply the following day and one sent to Mathew Barber Tory and the police & crime commissioner at the same time, and theee days later not a peep not an an inky dinky doo and not a bloody squeak…….what a lazy tosser

3 days ago I sent 2 emails one to county councillor Fawcett Lib/dem received a reply the following day and one sent to Mathew Barber Tory and the police & crime commissioner at the same time, and theee days later not a peep not an an inky dinky doo and not a bloody squeak…….what a lazy tosser

I got a quick reply from Councillor Neil Fawcett. It was a balanced reply as well.

When put to the local residents of Kidlington, I really hope the community aspect is stressed and that this is so much more than just a stadium for OUFC. My fear is that they are just going to be told 'There's a new football stadium going up here potentially, would you want that on your doorstep'?.

Wondering how you can show your support for The Stratfield Brake development? We have put together a basic guide here: www.oxvox.org.uk/sbguide/

Naturally as things progress, our approach changes and we will continue to keep fans in the loop as to the part they can play. #oufc 💛💙
OxVox how do you suggest us exiles can get involved. Will our comments on OC site count if we don't live anywhere near?

Jermaine Defoe a going to knock on every door in Oxfordshire drumming up support for it apparently, councils can stand against many things but not the persuasive power of our Jermaine.

He will be to knackered to ever play for us obviously.

OxVox how do you suggest us exiles can get involved. Will our comments on OC site count if we don't live anywhere near?
See my post from yesterday, even as a regular visitor your voice matters. These are the options when you register for the consultation site: Screenshot_20220120-124704_Samsung Internet.jpg

One notes a more conciliatory attitude to Kidlington residents on the forum today. I'll write my emails over the weekend.

Jermaine Defoe a going to knock on every door in Oxfordshire drumming up support for it apparently, councils can stand against many things but not the persuasive power of our Jermaine.

He will be to knackered to ever play for us obviously.
....he could jump in one of his hot tubs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom