New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

Almost regardless of who posts under what user name, we're seeing that there are some really nasty individuals associated with FoSB and the Green Party. This has never been about environmental concerns and has everything to do with these people thinking that they're better than us. They are anti everything that they think is beneath them, and when challenged they come out with nasty hate-filled posts like we're seeing.

This is because, to them, we are nothing more than scum that needs putting back in our place. And when anyone reacts with similar language they play the victim by saying that the nasty football thugs are being terribly beastly towards these innocent environmental campaigners.

What they absolutely hate more than anything is when we conduct ourselves respectfully and make reasoned and we'll thoughtout posts. This is because it exposes them as the nasty people, but also shows that their arguments are weak.

Keep digging and exposing them for who they really are, but don't lower yourselves to their levels away from this forum. Remember, we are winning and we should continue to act with the dignity that has been so effective.
Very well put.

It has never been about the environment and it's always been about classist snobbery.

Very well put.

It has never been about the environment and it's always been about classist snobbery.
If the whole thing for IM was about having a football stadium near his house that caused traffic problems for him, then he's not got anything to worry about (and I believe his beef is about how he'll be affected rather than his constituents).

The level crossing at the end of his road is being closed soon which means there will be no through traffic from Yarnton, Begbroke or the A44 down Sandy lane (past Yarnton Nurseries which I believe, is where he resides).

As such, traffic to the new stadium (if anybody does need to drive), will be via other routes.

He'll know that so it must be a snobbish or classist thing.

Two mentions, yes, saying to follow up with something IM wrote in Kidlington News.

1.2 and 1.3 below are from here (with a big shout out from Ferretmeister to @bazzer9461 too!).

I didn't see any other mentions but could delve into older OM articles relating to SB which may see more 'Ferretmeister' comments.
It’s actually 30 miles and I will be travelling by train, unfortunately I’m banned from replying to the OM because I called some t**t an inbred because he was insulting OUFC so resorted to saying OUFC can f**k off and NMcW can go and f**k himself

It’s actually 30 miles and I will be travelling by train, unfortunately I’m banned from replying to the OM because I called some t**t an inbred because he was insulting OUFC so resorted to saying OUFC can f**k off and NMcW can go and f**k himself
I'm guessing that was "ferretmeister" ?

30 miles probably justifies a helicopter ride @bazzer9461. You can land it on Sainsbury's car park for convenience, or Stratfield Brake if it's busy in Kidlington.

If the whole thing for IM was about having a football stadium near his house that caused traffic problems for him, then he's not got anything to worry about (and I believe his beef is about how he'll be affected rather than his constituents).

The level crossing at the end of his road is being closed soon which means there will be no through traffic from Yarnton, Begbroke or the A44 down Sandy lane (past Yarnton Nurseries which I believe, is where he resides).

As such, traffic to the new stadium (if anybody does need to drive), will be via other routes.

He'll know that so it must be a snobbish or classist thing.
Someone should ask how much electricity IM uses to run his Tesla.

30 miles probably justifies a helicopter ride @bazzer9461. You can land it on Sainsbury's car park for convenience, or Stratfield Brake if it's busy in Kidlington.
Nope I’m asking permission to do a low flypast over Yarnton and Kidlington and landing at SB

One thing IM hates more than anything is being ignored he wants his fairy tale stories to be heard if and when he returns to nextdoor I suggest that first post is just followed with a thumbs up 👍 nothing else no comments no biting back just ignore him it winds him up

One thing IM hates more than anything is being ignored he wants his fairy tale stories to be heard if and when he returns to nextdoor I suggest that first post is just followed with a thumbs up 👍 nothing else no comments no biting back just ignore him it winds him up

Getting a bit bored of this thread just being full of post about those who object to the stadium. Can we not just ignore them and focus on supporting this project?
Pussies 🤣 imagine how quiet the stands would be if we sang about the things we were happy about 🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom