New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

I just don't understand how someone who has formally objected to the stadium can be in charge of signing off HoT. It can't be democratic or fair.
Yes it seems to be a conflict of interest.
I think that a lot of people pointing this put to Liz Leffman could be helpful.

It’s time to get boots on the ground, they are mugging us off. It’s easy to ignore people online/emails etc but a lot harder when they are in front of you.

Someone said about the next council meeting in May, we need to get people there in numbers, when they walk in show them what it means, show them what they are facing as they try to kill our club.

All the other stuff is great but they need to see a presence.

As someone who put five years into this project, and a lifetime into this club, I'm fucked if I'm going to stand by any longer and let these outsiders f**k us over.

It's time for action, not sure what, but I've had e'f*****g'nough of this s**t.

PS: Put my response into the planning portal yesterday.

A few chants of "don't vote lib dem" to the tune of "you're f*****g s**t" wouldn't go a miss on Friday night

Or

Hello Hello
We're the Oxford boys
Hello Hello
We're the Oxford boys
Listen up Oxon county council
We will never surrender or die
We all follow the united.

It’s time to get boots on the ground, they are mugging us off. It’s easy to ignore people online/emails etc but a lot harder when they are in front of you.

Someone said about the next council meeting in May, we need to get people there in numbers, when they walk in show them what it means, show them what they are facing as they try to kill our club.

I’ll be there. If nothing has been agreed by then. If time and work allows I will be there. Questions need to be asked.

Levy is in charge of the finances.

The County recently lost a legal case, costing thousands due to irregular delays in the planning process.

Man in charge of finances causes irregular delays, risking council services and funding due to legal action.

He has to resign. This isn't about OUFC anymore, He's risking County funding.

Councils to pay Oxford college's costs after homes bid

Lets do this I'm in who's with me

If social media is a necessary element of this part of the process, then why is it not lead by the professional people handling the stadium project? Just asking as I'm puzzled, and worried.

If social media is a necessary element of this part of the process, then why is it not lead by the professional people handling the stadium project? Just asking as I'm puzzled, and worried.
In this project, as others. The way public opinion goes, often sways and influences.

While unlikely to derail, there's a 5% risk and a possibility of an 80% risk of a substantial delay.

Getting the majority voice is absolutely critical on social media.

And often those involved can't disclose opinions or anything that could be perceived in an odd way. So it's really not on the club to be seen in any way aggressively. They have to play the victims.

Levy is in charge of the finances.

The County recently lost a legal case, costing thousands due to irregular delays in the planning process.

Man in charge of finances causes irregular delays, risking council services and funding due to legal action.

He has to resign. This isn't about OUFC anymore, He's risking County funding.

Councils to pay Oxford college's costs after homes bid
Spot on Swiss. I’ve emailed former local news reporters who now work in the national press regarding this and the fact they are clearly bias. Let’s hope something comes from it.

Back
Top Bottom