New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

Sick to death of this bloke. Hoping we can get to the point where he becomes irrelevant.

Unfortunately, large numbers of objections from OX5 and Cutteslow uploaded in the last batch. Certainly not enough to dent the overall positive to negative ratio, but things will be very close in the OX5 postcode.

Unfortunately, large numbers of objections from OX5 and Cutteslow uploaded in the last batch. Certainly not enough to dent the overall positive to negative ratio, but things will be very close in the OX5 postcode.
Exactly what I thought when I looked at it, then from going from 2000 objectors with the KPC poll to probably less than 300. I’d say it’s pretty even.

Mr Middleton. We haven't met or spoken. I find it sad that you are clearly so bitter and unhappy and will be inviting you to my Stadium Opening Party. I will be supplying all the drinks so just bring yourself and your mates along. Venue will be in Oxford right by the new stadium, not too far from Kidlington and I'll cover your Uber too - the road will be open. Bring your binoculars too just in case we see some rare wildlife sitings.

Mr Middleton. We haven't met or spoken. I find it sad that you are clearly so bitter and unhappy and will be inviting you to my Stadium Opening Party. I will be supplying all the drinks so just bring yourself and your mates along. Venue will be in Oxford right by the new stadium, not too far from Kidlington and I'll cover your Uber too - the road will be open. Bring your binoculars too just in case we see some rare wildlife sitings.
I do hope you stock up on the wheatgrass wine for our little green friend

Slight issue with the "mates" bit though...

I like a jolly party, will the Vinegary woman be there?

Back
Top Bottom