New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

Middleton is busy right now as He's shouting at John Lewis on Twitter. He's got a faulty Soundbar that is too big for his car, that's one hell of a boombox. Its a thing of beauty. He's properly unhinged.
Is this it?

What's he listening to on it anyway? Recordings of speeches he's made at county hall?

valve sound system 021204 004smaller.JPG

Last edited:
Think about it like this.

We have to change our name, move to Didcot, get EFL permission to do both those things (not to mention fan opinion!) all because Ian Middleton doesn't want to have a football stadium built near one of his homes.

The entitlement is off the scale.

Why don't the plonker move then? It's not like he originated here anyways. 🤣

Astonishing, isn’t it? It’s either trolling or just thrashing about attempting to find some sort of alternative that may be considered.

Odd man.

He really is a very unpleasant individual.

When you consider his historical creepy misogynistic tweets, banned from ‘Nextdoor’ no less than 3 times for inappropriate comments. It’s baffling that the LibDems were and are happy to form an alliance with him. Reflects badly on the local LDs.

He really is a very unpleasant individual.

When you consider his historical creepy misogynistic tweets, banned from ‘Nextdoor’ no less than 3 times for inappropriate comments. It’s baffling that the LibDems were and are happy to form an alliance with him. Reflects badly on the local LDs.
its said that the short lived Labour/LiB Dem/ Green 'alliance' on Oxon CC fell apart solely because of his dogmatic failure to compromise

The more I think about the local Lib Dems Councillors who have openly objected to the stadium plans, the prospective LD General Election candidate apparently on the doorstep saying one thing to supporters of the stadium and another to opponents, plus the alliance with the rather unpleasant Green Councllor with his questionable behaviour. It really makes me wonder about the LibDems and the leadership at local level. Someone (Liz Leffman?) needs to get a grip of the situation, because the LDs are being damaged locally by their association to Middleton and the small but noisy group of North Oxford NIMBYs.

Some snippets from the "About Me" section of IM's website.

"I’ve recently been focussing on the idea of how businesses can be operated on a more sustainable and ethical footing and I’m also increasingly concerned with how consumerism can be balanced sustainably against finite natural resources."

"As a local independent businessman, I’m also an avid promoter of local enterprise and businesses that put back as much into society as they take out."

"I support pragmatic solutions to problems wherever possible"

Great, he'll be very supportive of what we're trying to do then!

Things that didn't happen number #286346

The littering thing came up last night on Facebook. I reminded the lady of this really nifty invention called a "bin" and enough these "bins" will be around the stadium.
Think I commented on the same post 🤣 or underneath it. The depths some people will go to. She knew it was utter bullshit as well.

Some snippets from the "About Me" section of IM's website.

"I’ve recently been focussing on the idea of how businesses can be operated on a more sustainable and ethical footing and I’m also increasingly concerned with how consumerism can be balanced sustainably against finite natural resources."

"As a local independent businessman, I’m also an avid promoter of local enterprise and businesses that put back as much into society as they take out."

"I support pragmatic solutions to problems wherever possible"

Great, he'll be very supportive of what we're trying to do then!
Just not when it’s close to me 🤣. Absolute donkey

The article says it's a 'special report' but this comes up every month or so. Guess who gets his goatee-bearded face in the paper again. There's some talk of the stadium too as part of the wider developments taking place north of Oxford.

The CPRE quote made me chuckle: "The Oxford Green Belt is at its narrowest at this point and there is a real risk of coalescence of Kidlington and other villages with the city of Oxford. This threatens the rural character of the area but also doesn’t provide the houses that people really need."

Kidlington? Ha! This is the first picture that comes up when you google 'Kidlington'

View attachment 19189

An aside but Dorothy Walker looks like one of the stock characters they use for clickbait advertising on the OM. You know, the sort that read 'UK people born between 1949-63 have to read THIS' sort of gumpf.

IM's also active in the comments section too ...
Kidlington is not a village, it’s basically a small town.

its said that the short lived Labour/LiB Dem/ Green 'alliance' on Oxon CC fell apart solely because of his dogmatic failure to compromise
He’s the exact reason it failed as nobody can be bothered to deal with an odious little individual like him.

He’s the exact reason it failed as nobody can be bothered to deal with an odious little individual like him.
Not the only time an alliance like this has failed either.

Not the only time an alliance like this has failed either.
Imagine being so pig headed and egotistical that you’d call your own website ‘Middleton Green’ 🤦‍♂️🤣

Another classic Middleton quote - we should change our name!

View attachment 19190

Unsurprisingly IM further fails to do his research. OUFC do invest in the whole county through working with schools, county youth teams, community groups, supporters, supporters teams (like walking football), soccer schools, the Academy etc etc.

We've even used Milton Utd as a training ground after all.

Back
Top Bottom