New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

They're running out of time, despite the unlikely event of the HoT being signed. I can imagine lots of in fighting as they all desperately try and prove they're the cleverest as is often the way in groups like this.
There not very clever and the most unclever out of them is Middleton kept his mouth shut and worked behind the scenes we would of been none the wiser

There not very clever and the most unclever out of them is Middleton kept his mouth shut and worked behind the scenes we would of been none the wiser
I've always wondered that about Middleton, he could've actually remained Neutral atleast publicly and still drip fed FoSB the information they wanted.

But through the whole process he has wanted to be the visible Councillor standing against the "developer".

I can only assume he's taken this stance to use the situation to boost his reputation, although it's probably damaged his reputation due to his inability to control his keyboard

The point out Kidlington residents renting out their driveways to us hordes completely baffles me. Why would anyone have a problem with a neighbour doing that? If someone wants to offer a space and get paid for it then good luck to them and why not!
If my neighbour did that I wouldn't have a problem. There's this nonsense about supporters parking on the roads like they own the roads outside their homes. They do not.

The point out Kidlington residents renting out their driveways to us hordes completely baffles me. Why would anyone have a problem with a neighbour doing that? If someone wants to offer a space and get paid for it then good luck to them and why not!

If you have a driveway what you do with it car parking wise is pretty much your business, makes no difference whether the car parked there in a Saturday afternoon has paid to or is someone visiting you either, it’s just a car on a drive.

If you have a driveway what you do with it car parking wise is pretty much your business, makes no difference whether the car parked there in a Saturday afternoon has paid to or is someone visiting you either, it’s just a car on a drive.

Already happens. The council just need to ensure they charge less than these enterprising individuals to park and travel from the park and rides.

Screenshot_20240410_145053_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom