New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

agreed, but doesnt Chester V claim to be neutral

Be careful not to get neutral confused with cautiously neutral.

Cautiously Neutral (adjective)

A term often employed within the realm of political discourse, particularly by individuals holding minor governmental positions or advisory roles, to ostensibly convey a stance of impartiality or neutrality, despite actions and behaviours suggesting otherwise. Such individuals may utilise this phrase strategically to obscure their true biases or affiliations, thereby maintaining a facade of objectivity while advancing personal or partisan agendas. The term 'cautiously neutral' implies a deliberate and calculated approach to appearing unbiased, often characterised by careful selection of words or actions to avoid explicit association to a particular group or faction.

Be careful not to get neutral confused with cautiously neutral.

Cautiously Neutral (adjective)

A term often employed within the realm of political discourse, particularly by individuals holding minor governmental positions or advisory roles, to ostensibly convey a stance of impartiality or neutrality, despite actions and behaviours suggesting otherwise. Such individuals may utilise this phrase strategically to obscure their true biases or affiliations, thereby maintaining a facade of objectivity while advancing personal or partisan agendas. The term 'cautiously neutral' implies a deliberate and calculated approach to appearing unbiased, often characterised by careful selection of words or actions to avoid explicit association to a particular group or faction.
Just waiting for the Oxford English Dictionary to confirm my definition has been accepted, but should go through without question.

Regarding renting out your driveway, parking at the P&R which is walking distant from the stadium is around £2. Would any homeowner rent their drive for £2 I don’t think they would, do you. This again is just fear mongering .

If only these residents seeking to rent out their driveways would get on the portal and support the proposals we'd be home and hosed already. Sort it out Kidlington-based profiteers...
Good idea I have to spaces on my drive only rule I have is no pissing in my garden you can do it in my neighbours on the way to the Triangle.

Does this local objector know which planning application she is objecting to?!

As a concerned resident of Kidlington and Water Eaton, I strongly oppose the proposed planning for the Oxford United Football stadium and surrounding housing developments. Our objections stem from several critical concerns that have not been adequately addressed in the planning process. Firstly, the addition of housing developments will encroach upon the limited natural space and green belt areas that are essential for the well-being and enjoyment of our community.With the rapid urbanisation and expansion of residential areas, we risk losing precious greenspaces that provide vital ecological benefits and recreational opportunities for residents. This needs to be a consideration when looking at the Oxford United plans.

I think we can be sure that a significant percentage of those whom object will not have read the planning application at all. They’ll either listen to the frothing zealots of north Oxford, or they’ll simply have enough existing bigotry towards football fans and misinformation from the Oxford Mail to not be motivated to educate themselves of the benefits, or not, of the actual application.

I think we can be sure that a significant percentage of those whom object will not have read the planning application at all. They’ll either listen to the frothing zealots of north Oxford, or they’ll simply have enough existing bigotry towards football fans and misinformation from the Oxford Mail to not be motivated to educate themselves of the benefits, or not, of the actual application.
nor for that matter the grounds they should be objecting on - which should equate to 'objections ' of that kind being discounted. .. Although with it being CDC, there's no certainty - Keep encouraging friends acquaintances and family members to send in supportive comments, the more the merrier.

none of them have not even middleton

kidlington residents your all going to be trapped in your homes View attachment 18811

Be good practice in case FOSB, OCC, CC, the Lib Dem and Green alliance of doom and the various nimbys kill the our club and we have to restart at Yarnton Lane, that place is going to be a nightmare when we have 10,000 there, they will regret not giving the triangle site in OX2 which would of kept us out of Kidlington.

Be good practice in case FOSB, OCC, CC, the Lib Dem and Green alliance of doom and the various nimbys kill the our club and we have to restart at Yarnton Lane, that place is going to be a nightmare when we have 10,000 there, they will regret not giving the triangle site in OX2 which would of kept us out of Kidlington.
imagine what the parking would be like

nor for that matter the grounds they should be objecting on - which should equate to 'objections ' of that kind being discounted. .. Although with it being CDC, there's no certainty
Remember, CDC don't actually decide on the planning application; the planning officer (a trained professional employed by the council) makes a recommendation to approve or refuse the submission (based chiefly on compliance with policy).

The councils decision is whether to accept or reject the recommendation given and must have clear and justifiable reasons for not following his or her direction.

Back
Top Bottom