New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

Can anyone enlighten me as to what the good news this week, that Tim Williams mentioned, was exactly?

He's clearly been spun a line by the council and he's bought it. I'd imagine realisation is hitting hard today.
Nonsense. This is by no means over . It is by ni means dead.Levy does not have the ability to single handedly kill a football club.

The County Council own the land. The County Council is run by the LibDem's who are against the stadium proposals so won't sign the Heads of Terms or a lease for the land. No one can make them, it's their land.

Not sure how the board can rescue it from this position personally, let's hope I'm wrong.

‘Local Member View’.

Oh, he’s a member all right. All those pages written and few will read them. Most look like a rehash of the comments he made to CDC some time ago.
complete rehash moaning about traffic modeling not being correct umm ian its been added today

He's clearly been spun a line by the council and he's bought it. I'd imagine realisation is hitting hard today.

The County Council own the land. The County Council is run by the LibDem's who are against the stadium proposals so won't sign the Heads of Terms or a lease for the land. No one can make them, it's their land.

Not sure how the board can rescue it from this position personally, let's hope I'm wrong.
You are totally on your own on this and I think that you are wrong.
I am.also not sure what defeatist negative comments all of the time on this adds?

I hear what you are saying, but then if they kill Oxford United, they will have a very long wait till they have any kind of power again.

I notice Middleton’s objection has been included in a general comment from OCC.

He concludes by saying that he is sympathetic to the plight of the club and would support them in finding a new home.

Just not one by you, Ian, right?

Are we allowed to stop calling Ian 'cautiously neutral' now that he's referenced McIvor's 'coaches parking on a duel carriageway' and Dr Judith Webb's report?

Are we allowed to stop calling Ian 'cautiously neutral' now that he's referenced McIvor's 'coaches parking on a duel carriageway' and Dr Judith Webb's report?
Oh FFS has he really? I fell asleep in the first paragraph of his rambling statement

We need to take action; sitting at home and sending emails to councillors is proving ineffective. We need to be visible and vocal. It's time to bring our concerns to the county hall and demonstrate that we will not allow this 130-year-old institution to perish.
Agree Billy. This is getting to the point where action like this is needed.

Agree Billy. This is getting to the point where action like this is needed.
We seem to be going in circles. The club complains that the agreement hasn't been signed, they request emails, and everyone complies. The council claims progress is being made, yet another councilor objects shortly after such claims. What's next? Do we continue sending emails until we're reassured once again that everything is fine and progress is being made? Action must be taken before it's too late; Oxvox needs to mobilize and set things in motion.

We seem to be going in circles. The club complains that the agreement hasn't been signed, they request emails, and everyone complies. The council claims progress is being made, yet another councilor objects shortly after such claims. What's next? Do we continue sending emails until we're reassured once again that everything is fine and progress is being made? Action must be taken before it's too late; Oxvox needs to mobilize and set things in motion.
Exactly, this game of cat and mouse is going nowhere. We need answers and the Heads of Terms signed NOW.

The Lib Dem councillors are taking us for fools

It’s not only the LibDems, but the Greens as well. I believe that both parties and FoSB underestimate the feelings that we have for our football club. The Oprah singer isn't even warming up to start singing, let alone starts.

I’m afraid the silence from Oxvox seems to be deafening, maybe they know something that we the fans are not aware of, or not worthy of being told.

It’s not only the LibDems, but the Greens as well. I believe that both parties and FoSB underestimate the feelings that we have for our football club. The Oprah singer isn't even warming up to start singing, let alone starts.

I’m afraid the silence from Oxvox seems to be deafening, maybe they know something that we the fans are not aware of, or not worthy of being told.
At least with the Greens, we know they are against the stadium.

The Lib Dems are the real snakes in the grass.

someone who got took in by fosb photos of stratfield brake east land that isnt part of the plan

was it flooded on xmas day? Screenshot (86).png
Screenshot (85).png

Back
Top Bottom