New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

Well once the stadium is there they are all leaving Kidlington apparently so that’s every problem solved. No people, no traffic, no problem parking.

My mate has just bought a house in Kidlington for £350,000 he will be gutted that he just could of waited and picked one up for nothing.
Does it have a garden?

It’s over a week since I wrote to Cllr Levy, not even had an acknowledgment let alone a reply.

It’s pretty poor really, I’ve voted Lib Dem in the past.

But then again I’m not a North Oxford University academic or part of the North Oxford Set.

Which email address did you use he replied within seconds yesterday to me
It’s over a week since I wrote to Cllr Levy, not even had an acknowledgment let alone a reply.

It’s pretty poor really, I’ve voted Lib Dem in the past.

But then again I’m not a North Oxford University academic or part of the North Oxford Set.

There a road between me and my neighbour too he's still nextdoor tho
View attachment 19028
It’s literally opposite the railway station. Absolute blusterer. Kidlington isn’t where the stadium is either! And he’s not from Kidlington and does nothing for Kidlington except support FOSB spending other people’s money on pointless polls!

It’s literally opposite the railway station. Absolute blusterer. Kidlington isn’t where the stadium is either! And he’s not from Kidlington and does nothing for Kidlington except support FOSB spending other people’s money on pointless polls!

Exactly. If the train station isn't next door to the stadium then the stadium isn't next door to Kidlington. 🤣 Can't have it both ways Muzzleton!

There a road between me and my neighbour too he's still nextdoor tho
View attachment 19028
Why would a middle-aged man who is an elected official spend his evenings attempting to troll people on an obscure internet forum*, I just can't work it out. And can't he see the irony of having a yellow and blue flag next to his name whilst he is actively trying to kill a football club associated with the same colours?

* Yes I'm aware that description applies to a large percentage of people on YF...

Back
Top Bottom