General Stadium Disrepair

Oxford city council Environmental Health dept' take care' of pest control (among other environmental issues)I believe?
pigeons ARE pests
It’s the comment Andy Taylor writes which concerns me.

This is something that we have tried to address over the last few months however it has proven rather difficult to resolve.

Why is it so difficult, if it is then the clubs legal team need to look at this.

Its football tonight... both are going to the match ...both probably are getting ready to set off for the breeze block around 'now' ?
I am
Might see you sarge but you don’t park where you used to.

Don’t care where you actually sit but from your comments about hand towels and hand sanitizer it must mean you’re South stand as I can assure you now the East stand and the North stand are not afforded those luxuries. I see I did speak to Andy Taylor about something which was more pressing than asking why the South stand are afforded such luxuries ( maybe that’s for when the prawn sandwiches are eaten )
I am certainly not spineless as anyone who knows me at football will know, yes I speak my mind over concerns about our club. I’ve been supporting OUFC for 53 years and it that time I have never seen whether it’s the Kassam or the Manor in such a poor state. The Kassam has three stands so all stands should be afforded the same regarding the toilets and seats and so forth.
but as you’ve spoken to Andy Taylor as you sound like you are a very dear friend of his, I expect to see a massive improvement in the ground regarding supporters whether they’re posh in the South stand or family oriented in the North stand or the riff raff in the East stand.

Don’t care where you actually sit but from your comments about hand towels and hand sanitizer it must mean you’re South stand as I can assure you now the East stand and the North stand are not afforded those luxuries. I see I did speak to Andy Taylor about something which was more pressing than asking why the South stand are afforded such luxuries ( maybe that’s for when the prawn sandwiches are eaten )
I am certainly not spineless as anyone who knows me at football will know, yes I speak my mind over concerns about our club. I’ve been supporting OUFC for 53 years and it that time I have never seen whether it’s the Kassam or the Manor in such a poor state. The Kassam has three stands so all stands should be afforded the same regarding the toilets and seats and so forth.
but as you’ve spoken to Andy Taylor as you sound like you are a very dear friend of his, I expect to see a massive improvement in the ground regarding supporters whether they’re posh in the South stand or family oriented in the North stand or the riff raff in the East stand.
Ha ha nope I have met him once, but you seem to know him very well, shall we assume that you’re a friend of his? Just because I won’t slag people off on the internet doesn’t make me their friend, I would prefer to tell people to their face, however as I hope to never meet you I will just have to say it on here, and I don’t sit in the south as I previously stated in this thread that you failed to read!

I have asked for the same more than once. In the meantime, here is the text from the email I received today from Andy Taylor. Hopefully he won't mind me reproducing it on here:

Thanks for your email, you are correct I’m aware of the cleanliness issues.

This is something that we have tried to address over the last few months however it has proven rather difficult to resolve. As you know the stadium are responsible for the cleaning contracts and the standards as such are managed by the stadium manager. We have questioned whether the stadium would be ready in time for the first home game and were assured many a time that everything would be ready.

We were pushing for enhanced cleaning throughout the final week leading up to the Charlton game however nothing really started happening until we bombarded the stadium manager with lists of concerns and lots of pictures too!!

There were cleaning teams right up until late on Friday night including the stadium manager who was personally cleaning toilets

However as much as there was a flurry of activity, I believe they left it too late and then rushed through thus resulting in a sub-standard clean.

Please allow me to apologise on behalf of both the club and the stadium company. There is no excuse for the poor cleanliness many fans have had to experience.

There has been a massive push over the last two days to raise the level of hygiene. I have personally seen cleaning teams wiping down seats, jet washing steps and walkways and cleaning toilets thoroughly. I have personally been into every toilet and ensured that paper towels and toilet paper is in place.

Hopefully tonight experience will be a lot more enjoyable.

The biggest concern we have currently is the pigeon guano. We are currently seeking a pest controller to help us remove the risk.

Please rest assured that we are working with the stadium company to resolve this ASAP.
Nets on the underside of every stand roof would go a long way to stopping the little sky rats from dumping on the seats.

Ha ha nope I have met him once, but you seem to know him very well, shall we assume that you’re a friend of his? Just because I won’t slag people off on the internet doesn’t make me their friend, I would prefer to tell people to their face, however as I hope to never meet you I will just have to say it on here, and I don’t sit in the south as I previously stated in this thread that you failed to read!
No I’ve only met him once, and I’m not prepared to read through 23 pages to find something you have written when if asked you couldn’t repeat. Slagged of people? Where have I slagged you or Andy Taylor off?yes I will tell straight to someone’s face if I have to and not afraid to. As regards hoping you never have to meet me then there is something we can agree on.

It all looks a lot cleaner, and north Stand gents had sanitizer towels and soap, didn't check the loo paper. Seats have definitely had a better clean not perfect but much better.

Bazzer it is only possible to give decent answers if you have read the whole thread! Asking people to repeat information that was very openly given is not on.
The lady has quite clearly stated once where her season ticket is. I know it, she knows it, and if you've bothered to read the enite thread and not hap-snap diving in without all necessary knowledge then be warned.
If you want to argue in the style of the late Ena Shaples then please do it somewhere else than on this forum. Thank you.

Sorry Malc but couldn’t be arsed
Bazzer it is only possible to give decent answers if you have read the whole thread! Asking people to repeat information that was very openly given is not on.
The lady has quite clearly stated once where her season ticket is. I know it, she knows it, and if you've bothered to read the enite thread and not hap-snap diving in without all necessary knowledge then be warned.
If you want to argue in the style of the late Ena Shaples then please do it somewhere else than on this forum. Thank you.
To go through the whole thread, I’m sorry you feel that a forum ( a public place to air and discuss various topics ) isn’t a place to have a discussion whether it’s argumentative or not, I haven’t been rude to @Yellowlady I asked an honest question but to be called out that I’m suggesting she is a liar is beyond comprehension if I had then fair enough. All I did was ask a question as many others do on here it’s a shame a simple response couldn’t be answered. But as I have said soap and paper towels in the East stand toilets is a start now looking for hand sanitizer.

Back
Top Bottom