Ex Player Stanley Mills

behind a paywall if anyone knows how to get round it.
Interview with Danny Mills and his son, middle distance runner George. George is the third fastest British miler in history behind Steve Cram and Seb Coe. Stanley gets a few mention.

“It’s easier for me to compare football to athletics because I’ve now got a lad playing in League One,” Danny says. “Granted, he’s also attached to a Premier League club. But in League One they get really well looked after. Oxford’s a good club. They make sure their players can perform to their best.

Try this...

Bloody excellent news! Hope that the officials get a proper talking to as well. Shouldn't be left in charge of anything.

Tried looking to see if Rovers had appealed Browns red but their website still has latest news of a preview of Ox v Rovers (not match report) and their twitter hasnt posted since sunday. Shambles!

It seems to be incredibly rare that these appeals are successful, so just goes to show how much of a poor decision it was.

I still maintain that Smyth's was also v harsh but that's a moot point I suppose.

Didn’t see this coming - fantastic news.

I’m particularly shocked because Joey ‘uneven playing surface’ Barton assured us that it was an atrocious tackle.

I'm genuinely surprised that this was overturned.

It's very positive news however, given that we're without Edwards and Browne.

I really like Mills' directness and he had a really good half when he came on (up to their goal at least!)

Really good news.

Great news, we will really need him in the next few weeks without Edwards.

Back
Top Bottom