Walking out songs

I love rock and roll by the Arrows the original

We already have boring songs that create zero atmosphere. We need more uplifting songs to get the crowd up for it. Songs like this !

A bit young for me and the rest of us over 40’s wasn’t to bad when the players come out at half time to Kashmir by Led Zepplin.

I'm 33 baz so not that young, we need to accommodate for every fans taste in the ground and the reason this thread and survey has started is because we currently don't.. s club - reach for the stars ... was down with the kids 15 plus years ago but shouldn't be heard anywhere now as it's not even a classic..

I'm 33 baz so not that young, we need to accommodate for every fans taste in the ground and the reason this thread and survey has started is because we currently don't.. s club - reach for the stars ... was down with the kids 15 plus years ago but shouldn't be heard anywhere now as it's not even a classic..
Playing that could clear the stadium within a minute of the final whistle 😊

Paradise city G’n’R ?

Paradise city G’n’R ?

Not my style of older music plus I don't think they get the crowd going and build tension. I think stuff like Rock the Casbah - The Clash, True Faith - New Order. Fit better as pre match.

I very probably could come up with a run up to kick off playlist that would be seriously uplifting

...but it would also, for certain, pissoff many, as it certainly wouldn't be their chosen genre/ sub-genre of tunage

besides, I try to leave going into the breeze block to as close to kick-off as I possibly can ,
an improved, atmosphere enhancing pre-match playlist wouldn't, on its own, make
me want to spend any more time than necessary inside that cold, soulless, wind tunnel

good luck to those behind the attempt to do a bit of turd polishing

Not my style of older music plus I don't think they get the crowd going and build tension. I think stuff like Rock the Casbah - The Clash, True Faith - New Order. Fit better as pre match.
Rock the casbah I could go with that but that’s older then G’n’R

I think a Reggae/Ska playlist would get the place going, who can resist a bit of that? 3 Little Birds at half-time if we are losing, Ghost Town if the attendance is low, Tears of a clown (The Beat version) when we hammer Gillingham.

I very probably could come up with a run up to kick off playlist that would be seriously uplifting

...but it would also, for certain, pissoff many, as it certainly wouldn't be their chosen genre/ sub-genre of tunage

besides, I try to leave going into the breeze block to as close to kick-off as I possibly can ,
me want to spend any more time than necessary inside that cold, soulless, wind tunnel

Do it Sarge 😁 And a page in the programme to discuss your selections.

It's a sad fact that the usual apathy set in when folk were asked to make suggestions. Twitter had some responses, a few on here and some collated from fans direct but, when it comes down to it, nobody wants to do anything but moan.

Like you @Sarge , I could put my old DJ hat on again and come up with a play list but it should come from those who have been complaining the most about the current stuff. Made me laugh that some were demanding OX4 be played when all the time it had been!

If you want change, do something about it. Fill in the survey.

I think a Reggae/Ska playlist would get the place going, who can resist a bit of that? 3 Little Birds at half-time if we are losing, Ghost Town if the attendance is low, Tears of a clown (The Beat version) when we hammer Gillingham.
Oxford Upsetters, who are there at home and away games, would , I reckon, back that to the hilt

Back
Top Bottom