Ex Player Yanic Wildschut

That's the one. Genuinely horrific challenge.
Tom Lockyer now playing in the premiership for Luton...
Agreed, this was the worst I have seen. I remember Robert Hopkins putting in an all-round outrageous performance for Birmingham City when they won 0 - 3 at the Manor, but can't remember whether any of our players were seriously injured.

Tom Lockyer now playing in the premiership for Luton...
Agreed, this was the worst I have seen. I remember Robert Hopkins putting in an all-round outrageous performance for Birmingham City when they won 0 - 3 at the Manor, but can't remember whether any of our players were seriously injured.
One the worst fouls I saw watching from the Beech Road stand ... by Dean Saunders. Can't remember who against.

So what I think we are all saying, is Yanic potentially isn't in the 5 worst overseas players we've had. That's a scary thought...

Clotet was responsible for 4 of them alone - Pekalski, Tiendalli, Xemi and Mehmeti.

At least van Kessel had a few people fooled when he scored that goal against Portsmouth.

Just a bad signing, too expensive I expect and really unlucky with the injury which I don’t think he really recovered from. Quickly move on.

I didn't think that challenge was particularly bad to be fair, but I guess when you grow up watching Shotton and Briggs you tend to have a different view on hard challenges 🤣

It wasn't nor was Les Phillips' challenge on David Speedie or Gary Briggs on Doug Rougvie. Both fair but hard tackles even if they were stretchered off.

Back
Top Bottom