Home Match Build Up 20/01/2024 L1: OUFC vs Northampton Town

Who Will Win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we extend our stay at the Kasstad all we need to do is just ask Firoz to remove the South Stand Upper and we can avoid any postponements.

Ps Apologies to Manorlounger and co but needs must and you’ll enjoy the new sunshine anyway LowerSouth.
Mrs L would like very much to extend a cordial welcome to you and, at the same time, demonstrate one of the features of being seated at the front of the SSU and, the drop to the SSL.

The game better be on tomorrow. I could win £1171 tomorrow.

Just need Arsenal, Oxford and Mansfield to win on my acca.

No I started with a fiver, and whatever I’ve won up to now, has been 6 and four folds. Then I stick the winnings on the next week. And so on.

So if I won this weekend 1171 I’d then stick it all on next week as my stake.
I do it differently, I start with a fiver and if I win then I take the profit out and keep a fiver in and keep going like that. So far since November it has worked spreading a fiver over a lucky 15 on the horses and then a few football accas.

I do it differently, I start with a fiver and if I win then I take the profit out and keep a fiver in and keep going like that. So far since November it has worked spreading a fiver over a lucky 15 on the horses and then a few football accas.

I never do Horses. Well except the Grand National, and I just pick a name I like the look of, as that’s a lottery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom