Home Match Day Thread 28/09/2021 L1: OUFC v Accrington Stanley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be interesting to know the iFollow 'attendance' for the game. In fact, does anyone have any idea on attendances for any iFollow games?

Isn't it exciting! Mrs Lounger has changed her wardrobe at least 3 times already!
No doubt, again swapping the Stone Island for her Ma.Strum jacket to match her Adidas Jeans trainers, and CP Company jumper. The problems of having such an extensive wardrobe.

Would be interesting to know the iFollow 'attendance' for the game. In fact, does anyone have any idea on attendances for any iFollow games?
very good question that

rad ox should have an idea , as its supposed to be their commentary ( when ifollow don't fuckup)

B309E73E-7B4F-491F-83CF-E7497E4F62CE.jpeg
Settled on this lineup for tonight.

Nothing less than a win and a vital three points will do.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS!!

View attachment 7237
Settled on this lineup for tonight.

Nothing less than a win and a vital three points will do.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS!!

I'd be happy with this, although I'd look to play Henry just off Taylor and have Kane and Brannagan as a more traditional midfield 2.

Sykes has been very busy, but lacks end product, and Whyte needs to find his old self, and should be more confident to do this on the right.

3 nil Oxford, Bodin, Taylor and Whyte.

Ha I can’t go and have no idea of the score! Accy are a tenacious bordering on nasty bunch. We will be either good or bad.

56FABE1C-8420-44F6-9D9C-6B62BEBF9B82.jpegI know it won’t happen and people don’t agree, but I’d play this team.

Hopefully we get a win tonight!

We better bloody win tonight I don’t fancy sitting in the rain watching triangle football with no end product. I want to see fast flowing football with a shoot on sight mentality especially with a wet ball bouncing if the soggy turf

come on yellows 💛💙

I'm hearing one or two players who have minor knocks may be rested, Brannagan being one.

Thornily out - McNally in
Long on the bench - Forde in
Gorrin on the bench - Sykes in
Whyte out - Holland in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom