Away Match Day Thread +++ 30/12/2017 Bradford City v OUFC match day thread +++

Team full of lightweights, were just a team full of lightweights! Team full of lightweights! Living in Spain I have a message for Pep. Come home and leave my OUFC alone!

OUFCX

We desperately need new players in key positions. The squad is looking at the end of its talent tether at the moment and all the manager can do is shuffle the deckchairs around in the hope it looks better. The pressure will be on Pep to deliver in this window and DE to support that effort.

Would you trust Clotet to bring in what we need? We need athletic players who want to battle and can come in straight away, none of that has really described the players he has signed previously.

Agree we need players though, four or five as well, any less and it's a band aid on a severed limb.

We desperately need new players in key positions. The squad is looking at the end of its talent tether at the moment and all the manager can do is shuffle the deckchairs around in the hope it looks better. The pressure will be on Pep to deliver in this window and DE to support that effort.
Didn't Pep & Eales bring in the aged journeymen in the first place? How can you think they won't f**k it up with more identical slow players?

And somehow we are nearer the play offs than relegation. The sooner we hit 50 points the better and we can all enjoy the summer.

Yes sack them all.....and who the f**k would take over? Clueless @bazzer9461
to be fair, and normally being extremely positive I can’t for the life of me see how pep intends to improve it, we were s**t first season under mapp, but u could see what he was trying to get from the players and slowly we improved. Under pep we played some breath taking football early doors, but have managed to get worse game on game

Would you trust Clotet to bring in what we need? We need athletic players who want to battle and can come in straight away, none of that has really described the players he has signed previously.

Agree we need players though, four or five as well, any less and it's a band aid on a severed limb.

We need to recruit, but we also need to retain some of our better players; we have a lot of players out of contract in the summer. Will they commit to us in our current state, or look to move on? Do they have faith in Pep and what he’s trying to ‘build’ as he put it. Potentially very worrying times.

Why wouldn't I? The recruitment team have a set of players and if fans can see what is wrong, I'm sure the manager can.

We've had to make some band aid signings and as such, it's taken them a lot of time to get going. The loss of Ribs just exacerbating the issue

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

OBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKAAAAAAAAAAAA I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU ASWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Tighten up for 5 minutes and then go again, conceding another will ruin us.

Thanks Jerome. I agree the midfield is the issue for us. Good to hear someone else sees it

Back
Top Bottom