• Donny

Votes: 13 11.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 55 48.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure who that would have been? Cadden? Can't say I remember that. I'm still annoyed about the 3 points they stole of us at the Keepmoat last season. One of a couple of games (Blackpool being the worst) that we managed to lose after completely dominating.
Yes, it was cadden, October 2019, 3-0 win to us. Our Sam wouldn't waste time kicking an opponent, he'd much rather skin them and knock in another pinpoint cross to ruffs to head home....

I've always loved Robinson's whole hearted approach to football, but it can be a little tactically naive at times. However, he has grown into the job and I think that he will set us up well to contain Doncaster with plenty of options to hit them on the break.

A battling one nil away win, with Shodipo scoring after running them ragged!

Moment of truth to come on Saturday. We've not played a half-decent side since I can remember. No idea how we'll do, I'd expect lots of spirit but I'm nervous of managerial bright ideas.

Moment of truth to come on Saturday. We've not played a half-decent side since I can remember. No idea how we'll do, I'd expect lots of spirit but I'm nervous of managerial bright ideas.
Fleetwood? Ipswich? Hull? Blackpool? Plymouth? That’s 5 decent sides that we have either beaten or drawn with, during our unbeaten run...

You cant claim that fleetwood, ipswich or plymouth are top sides in this division. We played ipswichs reserves as well. Portsmouth and hull were decent results. Waiting to change that by beating donny on saturday.

Stevens
Long Moore Atkinson Ruffels
Gorrin Brannagan Sykes
Shodipo Taylor Barker

1-2

You cant claim that fleetwood, ipswich or plymouth are top sides in this division. We played ipswichs reserves as well. Portsmouth and hull were decent results. Waiting to change that by beating donny on saturday.
I didn’t say that? The point made was that we haven’t played any one ‘half-decent’ when in actual fact, we have. If you throw Portsmouth into that as well, that makes it 6 half-decent sides..

I didn’t say that? The point made was that we haven’t played any one ‘half-decent’ when in actual fact, we have. If you throw Portsmouth into that as well, that makes it 6 half-decent sides..
Hairymuff read it as the top sides. My mistake.

I've always loved Robinson's whole hearted approach to football, but it can be a little tactically naive at times. However, he has grown into the job and I think that he will set us up well to contain Doncaster with plenty of options to hit them on the break.

A battling one nil away win, with Shodipo scoring after running them ragged!
He is still young for a football manager and in my view is still improving.

True this will be our biggest test but Plymouth at home are pretty strong.

Stevens
Long Moore Atkinson Ruffels
Kelly Gorrin Brannagan
Henry Taylor Shodipo

Eastwood, Grayson, Forde, Sykes, Barker, Lee, Winnall

2-1 Oxford.

Last edited:
This is the acid test. In form team away. A win and belief will go through the roof, a draw will be a great result too, even if it does halt our winning sequence. Difficult one to call but I’m going 2-2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom