National News Boris Johnson

Putting the boot into Sunak.
I thought this bit just about sums her up.

"Asked about the reports(of her peerage) earlier on Friday, she told TalkTV: "The last thing I would want to do is cause a by-election in my constituency.""

Couple of hours later after the commons bar had been open a while....
"f**k this for a game of soldiers, I'm off, you bunch of fuckers....
Come I'll take you all on.....you bast*rds"

🤣🤣🤣

Terrible shame.
I'm sure a bit like Arnie he is quietly telling the faithful saying I'll be back. If he goes now, he can return if the committee reports he's literally fucked. While Mad Nad is saying I was fucked and still didn't get a gong.

He had a 7k majority over Labour.
In the current climate that is now considered marginal. No doubt part of his decision to quit was the distinct possibility he would lose anyway. He has tried to get back in to the Henley seat but was told very politely to look elsewhere. Or as sitting but quitting MP David Howell said "over my dead body".

Shame the bullshitter in chief has gone? Nah.
A Tory majority panel found him guilty and the recommend punishment was about to be ratified by a Tory majority chamber, but you really must remember that this was a party political stitch up.

Our Prime Ministers of the past are really nothing to be proud about are they.

Blair - war criminal
Johnson - professional liar
Cameron - classic out of touch eton elite
May - most naive PM in our history

The bar is so low isn't it

Don’t forget Gordon Brown. Trashed our gold reserves and always remembered for referring to the stupid woman when in his car.
Difficult act to follow though, a war criminal

Our Prime Ministers of the past are really nothing to be proud about are they.

Blair - war criminal
Johnson - professional liar
Cameron - classic out of touch eton elite
May - most naive PM in our history

The bar is so low isn't it

Meanwhile, Liz Truss says ' Hold my beer'. 🤣

Don’t forget Gordon Brown. Trashed our gold reserves and always remembered for referring to the stupid woman when in his car.
Difficult act to follow though, a war criminal
Selling out gold was SO STUPID it defies belief. Arrrghhh why are they ALWAYS so stupid.

Boris was born in the USA and I believe held a duel passport until a couple of years ago then relinquished the USA half . All he is fit for is knocking women up , wish I had his appetite but at 76 I can't even see it !

Back
Top Bottom