General Consortium Takeover - News and Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
I`m sure one of those ITK folk will be along shortly to tell us we just need to wait for an indeterminate amount of time that is soon to be revealed closely followed by a list of reasons why not............

I'm putting a fiver on it won't be announced before the transfer window ends. Who is willing to bet against me?

I prefer they announce it afterwards anyway so agents, opposition clubs etc don't take the P**s albeit they probably already know.

Massive news! Securing another stream of income for the club, and distancing ourselves further from Kassam/Firoka. It’s clear to see that there is a lot of work, going on behind closed doors. Slowly but surely…

A23B289F-EE04-43A4-9C5C-7DA56EE6815A.jpeg

Last edited:
Good news regarding the catering. Hopefully its a sign of a good working relationship between OUFC and the stadium company. A good relationship will be needed during the lease renewal negotiations which is far more likely than the fantastical idea of another new stadium.

Good news regarding the catering. Hopefully its a sign of a good working relationship between OUFC and the stadium company. A good relationship will be needed during the lease renewal negotiations which is far more likely than the fantastical idea of another new stadium.
Why is it a fantastical idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom