Ex Player Rob Hall

2 pens and people think he is back scoring goals
FFS
No one is suggesting that we've found the next Messi, but that a player who many were writing off after a series of horrible injuries is showing a glimpse of the player we once saw. He is looking fitter and stronger, and his goals against Sunderland and H&Y were both really well taken and show that his confidence is returning.

All of that has to be a good thing for both player and club doesn't it not?

New deal signed till end of 2020/21 and out on loan to Forest Green till the end of this season.
Good luck to the guy, hope he comes back firing on all cylinders.

The loan move isn’t odd but the new contract is. Regardless of the division we may be in, is Robbie Hall really part of the wider plan?

You can’t knock his goal scoring. His minutes to goals this season must be pretty impressive. However it still does feel that he’s been recovering for so long now that the Rob Hall we know can tear up League 1 has long gone. Just what sort of player is still in there.

The loan move isn’t odd but the new contract is. Regardless of the division we may be in, is Robbie Hall really part of the wider plan?

You can’t knock his goal scoring. His minutes to goals this season must be pretty impressive. However it still does feel that he’s been recovering for so long now that the Rob Hall we know can tear up League 1 has long gone. Just what sort of player is still in there.
I think the contract extension is to protect the value of an asset. If Hall finds form and FGR want to buy him, they will have to pay a bit more. Unfortunately, I think that's as far as it goes.

I see that point.

But should they not want to buy him, we’re laboured with a player for another year who might be bit part at best. I reckon his wages must be pretty decent too although not the biggest wage earner in the squad. 12 months of wages would surely be more for us than whatever FGR would be willing to pay should they want to him?

There could be a number of conditions regarding purchasing in his loan agreement.

This is the face of a child who has been sent to bed with no tea :ROFLMAO:
EPCxAUEX0AEd1iJ.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom