Tickets Season Tickets 2023/24

DD all set up.

A very efficient process and nothing to do ever again, just let it roll 🙂

I think with the D.D option lots of people who wanted ST but couldn't get credit or afford to pay in full will be signing up this year I'm going to predict 6,500

Do we think we’re up on last year or about par?
We have about 450 new season tickets sold, so if everyone renewed that's 450 extra, but I suspect we'll lose a few through natural wastage. I'd say, though, that we are very significantly up on this time last season, as the launch was a complete cock up. I think we will continue to pick up new season ticket holders and would expect 6,000 would be a realistic target.

We have about 450 new season tickets sold, so if everyone renewed that's 450 extra, but I suspect we'll lose a few through natural wastage. I'd say, though, that we are very significantly up on this time last season, as the launch was a complete cock up. I think we will continue to pick up new season ticket holders and would expect 6,000 would be a realistic target.
Might get one or two more…

🚨 🚨 🚨

🟦🟨 Share this important update on social media 🟨🟦

🏆 We’ve sold 4000 (40% of home capacity)

🎟️ We’ve sold 500 in the last 3-4 days. 👆🏼

📅 We’ve sold 75% of last seasons total and it’s only four weeks since the season ended.

🛒 There’s another 6 weeks of sales until the season starts .

🧍🏽🧍🏿We’ve just made two great early signings that will create another bump.

💺 If people want a good seat this season THEY NEED TO HAVE A SEASON TICKET.

📰 Start spreading the news ….WE WILL NEED A BIGGER STADIUM 🏟️

(…and all that after our most miserable season in years.)

Last edited:
🚨 🚨 🚨

🟦🟨 Share this important update on social media 🟨🟦

🏆 We’ve sold 4000 (40% of home capacity)

🎟️ We’ve sold 500 in the last 3-4 days. 👆🏼

📅 We’ve sold 75% of last seasons total and it’s only four weeks since the season ended.

🛒 There’s another 6 weeks of sales until the season starts .

🧍🏽🧍🏿We’ve just made two great early signings that will create another bump.

💺 If people want a good seat this season THEY NEED TO HAVE A SEASON TICKET.

📰 Start spreading the news ….WE WILL NEED A BIGGER STADIUM 🏟️

(…and all that after our most miserable season in years.)

Sticking with the FOMO strategy I see 🙂

Huge credit to Adam Benson and his team - the marketing of season tickets has been absolutely first rate and continues to be. It represents a sea change from last season when we were under-performing off the pitch as well as on it.

The regular updates and calls to action, engagement and communication through digital channels, key milestones being celebrated with every 500 additional new sales, proactively calling those who have not yet renewed etc - the club is getting the fundamentals rights, building excitement and instilling FOMO (aided by the very welcome appointment of Ricky Otto as YF's Chief FOMO Officer).

Delighted to see that the club's efforts have been rewarded with the high sales already achieved and hopefully there will be plenty more to come which will mean a lot less dots for Colin and myself to count next season!

I know it's probably has been said previously.

But anyone know the date when season tickets seats from last season that haven't renewed become available?

Back
Top Bottom