Transfer News Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He would cost a lot, considering they just sold jevani brown, if they sold Nombe as well that would leave them with 0 recognised strikers i believe
Brown was OOC wasn’t he, they were willing to offer him a new deal pending the result of his court case but he jumped ship to Bristol Rovers. They have however received a very decent fee for Archie Collins and will get decent compensation for Josh Key once his move is confirmed.

Looks like whyte is about to be announced at Portsmouth. A good player but iam sure we've got our own new Gem coming in.
Pompey headlined Whytes arrival with 9 in and not one loan.
They are spending big early to get promotion, in a weaker league than last season.

I worry some might be disappointed if expecting six more in. Can’t see it being anywhere near that unless players leave. Two strikers/forwards at a minimum, maybe a left-back if and when Seddon leaves. Can’t see there being much more than that unless we shift some deadwood.
If not we will not fulfill what fans are hoping the season will be, after the first flurry of players.
Would raher perm signings, we seem to have gone early into loans rather than spending on fees.

If not we will not fulfill what fans are hoping the season will be, after the first flurry of players.
Would raher perm signings, we seem to have gone early into loans rather than spending on fees.
I thought you were on the wind up at first when you started to be negative about our summer business 5 weeks before the 1st game of the season but it seems like you are actually unhappy.

Question for you...does anything make you happy?!

We have made 5 top class signings and you still moan.

Last edited:

Portsmouth have brought in several players on free transfers rather than spending on fees, yet you are more than happy with their transfer business.

Strange that you should be so dismissive of our business with 5 weeks to go to our first game and 2 months of the transfer window remaining? That's out of character!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom