Transfer News Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it boring? It’s just my opinion we can’t have brown there all season. He isn’t a natural left back
Is that last season's Brown who won players player and fans player of the year?

I think we all know we need a more attacking left back to fully play the Manning way but let's not pretend it would be the end of the world to have Brown there for a few games!

How is it boring? It’s just my opinion we can’t have brown there all season. He isn’t a natural left back

It’s boring because you continue to go on about it like a broken record. We get your opinion, and that’s fine you’re entitled to it. But we don’t need to hear it 10-20 times.

Eventually I’m sure we will bring a left back in, but there are other priorities that need addressing before we go to a left back.

Get him we win the league🤣I just can’t see it
Get him we win the league🤣I just can’t see it

It’s boring because you continue to go on about it like a broken record. We get your opinion, and that’s fine you’re entitled to it. But we don’t need to hear it 10-20 times.

Eventually I’m sure we will bring a left back in, but there are other priorities that need addressing before we go to a left back.
You sign who becomes available not necessarily in any order.

Tell us something we don't know in bold font -that might work and don't forget to share it with Ed Waldron while you're at it

We need a starting left back desperately
I think we just need to accept that we are never going to see the mythical left back at Oxford again. Reminisce about Fordy, Powelly, Skarz, even Matt Robinson. If we can't shoehorn a midfielder or centre back there, it's not happening. Halcyon days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom