Transfer News Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
God MY and GuK are a right couple of moaners , trying to be super negative about anything that they can be as we are looking in the best state for years !
If you cannot be impressed by the great strides made now over one transfer window then I have no ideas of their expectations.
Except to look for dark clouds.

Yep totally negative, oh hang on!
What, by stating what a great position we're in, a fantastic transfer window, a wonderful start to season????????????

WTF, just jetted in tranatlantic from tiu? Grow a pair mate. :ROFLMAO:

Yep totally negative, oh hang on!
What, by stating what a great position we're in, a fantastic transfer window, a wonderful start to season????????????

WTF, just jetted in tranatlantic from tiu? Grow a pair mate. :ROFLMAO:
You are always looking for a negative angle to come from. If anyone needs to grow a pair it's you.

we need to stop signing all these unwanted players and buy a proven player who can score us the goals

we need to stop signing all these unwanted players and buy a proven player who can score us the goals
Ipswich don’t want him to leave. They also didn’t want Leigh to leave. They both want to play, which we can offer.

Hmmm πŸ€” played 32 games for a promoted team and their fans seem to rate him highly enough

He only started 3 of those games, the other 29 were off the bench. In total it was only 769 minutes worth of football, so that works out at 8 Β½ games.

3 goals and 1 assist in 8.5 games is good going - basically it's a goal involvement every 2 games.

Not a great deal of minutes but they did get 98 points in the league last season, so I think some of their other players were pretty handy too.

Do we need another winger?
We've got Goodrham and Mills as wingers currently, with Bodin and Rodrigues who could do a job there at a push and maybe Murphy for half an hour now and then. We absolutely need another winger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom