Transfer News Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He only started 3 of those games, the other 29 were off the bench. In total it was only 769 minutes worth of football, so that works out at 8 ½ games.

3 goals and 1 assist in 8.5 games is good going - basically it's a goal involvement every 2 games.

Not a great deal of minutes but they did get 98 points in the league last season, so I think some of their other players were pretty handy too.
Still for me a player who will do a decent job and take up minutes when needed to with a good level of effort and skill. Sounds like a Marcus Browne type based off ipswich fans comments

I’d say we need another striker first!
We've got three strikers for one position there and currently two wingers for two positions, two and a half if you include Murphy.

I'd like a striker too but a winger is a higher priority.

'Youll have a lot of fun watching him, super quick and skillful and raw skills and quick are next level.
End product never been there but with consistent minutes you can tell it will come and when that happens he explode'

We've got three strikers for one position there and currently two wingers for two positions, two and a half if you include Murphy.

I'd like a striker too but a winger is a higher priority.
Okay, an experienced proven one then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom