Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

If we can't get Kelly I'd be happy with Korey Smith.
I know he’s way above our level but I was really impressed with Harrison Reed in the Champ play-offs for Fulham. Just what you need from your DM - busy, broke the play up, protected his back four and moved the ball quickly with good vision and a varied range of passing.

Every time I read about Woodburn I’m reminded of the Roofe scenario. There will come a time and soon when he realises dropping down to make a new start is better than pinning hopes of making it at Liverpool. I do mean that with respect btw.
To a degree the "youngest player to score for Liverpool" celeb status is a bit of a millstone round his neck. By all accounts he's a level headed young man. I hope that goal doesn't define his career and that he gets to play at the level his potential suggests.

If O'Neill signs I would say that's it for strikers. With the possibility of Browne signing on loan and considering he can play multiple attacking positions that would mean our attack would be quite competitive.

Guess the only risk is if O'Neill and Cooper can make the step up but very happy with this transfer approach!

To a degree the "youngest player to score for Liverpool" celeb status is a bit of a millstone round his neck. By all accounts he's a level headed young man. I hope that goal doesn't define his career and that he gets to play at the level his potential suggests.
The youngest player to score for us is a youth who’s not been seen since, so it may not mean so much

So happy to hear new names banded about that haven't played for us.

I'd love the old guard back as much as anyone else, but all I've heard for 20 pages is Kelly, Browne, Whyte, and to a lesser extent, Dunkley.
With Woodburn looking like he's off to Germany, any chance if bringing Matt Murphy out of retirement?!

Back
Top Bottom