Transfer News Transfer Window Summer 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there some sort of pergatory between the east stand and ssu, or is that the ssl

• React
Reactions: m
Are you insinuating in some way that SSU patrons are all too old or simple to be computer literate? If you are, that is being incredibly ageist and offensive. Not only do many on here sit in the SSU, there are also those who once stood on the terrace of the London Road, they travel to many away games. They support their club in so many ways, in the community, the Academy just for two examples.
@Paul B sits in the SSU, is he unable to use a computer? Am I unable to use one?

Such a sweeping insult is just not acceptable and I would ask that you apologise and retract.

I am so tired of the vitriolic outpourings on here from those who seek to belittle their fellow fans and supporters. Any effort made to better things receives the scorn of those who imagine they are amusing. I have seen many posters disappear of late and I can well understand their departure. Informed debate is one thing, cheap and unpleasant sniping and insult is something else.
To be fair I think it’s just a bit of banter. Our aged generation were “the” computer generation. From mainframe to calculators, the Commodore 64, Sinclair and the introduction of the Microsoft PC and then Lord Sugar and the Amstrad. Most East stand lads and lasses were not born during this groundbreaking period.

To be fair I think it’s just a bit of banter. Our aged generation were “the” computer generation. From mainframe to calculators, the Commodore 64, Sinclair and the introduction of the Microsoft PC and then Lord Sugar and the Amstrad. Most East stand lads and lasses were not born during this groundbreaking period.
He was just making a joke that maybe didn't come over well. Yes, the 'aged generation' invented computers and much of the modern world, the youngsters just tap on their phones!

Are we worried that Cam Bran may go in this window I was under the impression he had a buy out clause in his contract, and he is playing really well IMO. Be gutted if he left now but he can play at higher level without doubt.

Think some are a little pent up and need some new signing relief to relieve some tension, even the classic stand banter is being condemned. As it goes, I don't really think all those in the South Stand executive boxes are actually prawn sandwich eaters, I think ham and cheese is an option too?

Think some are a little pent up and need some new signing relief to relieve some tension, even the classic stand banter is being condemned. As it goes, I don't really think all those in the South Stand executive boxes are actually prawn sandwich eaters, I think ham and cheese is an option too?
And the East Stand aren't all grebos and hoolies?

Are we worried that Cam Bran may go in this window I was under the impression he had a buy out clause in his contract, and he is playing really well IMO. Be gutted if he left now but he can play at higher level without doubt.
I hope we don't sell him at all but will be pretty annoyed if we do especially for less than what he is worth....

One of our best players at the moment. He has so much drive and energy from midfield and can pass nicely both short and long as well. People say ‘when Henry plays well, we play well’ but I’d almost argue that Henry can look very good when the team is dominating the game and he has time and space, whereas Brannigan can take the game by the scruff of the neck and dominate it to his will, even if we as a team are struggling a bit. Key player.

One of our best players at the moment. He has so much drive and energy from midfield and can pass nicely both short and long as well. People say ‘when Henry plays well, we play well’ but I’d almost argue that Henry can look very good when the team is dominating the game and he has time and space, whereas Brannigan can take the game by the scruff of the neck and dominate it to his will, even if we as a team are struggling a bit. Key player.
I’d certainly agree with that analysis. He is a key player for us. I think the returning players will All be special for us.
I certainly had mixed feelings about QPR. I wasn’t expecting us to win in London, and part of me was thinking Dickie scoring might mean he is transferred sooner with a nice windfall for us, meaning we can possibly retain our better players or even get one or two more in.

The most surprising thing about Robbos comments on signing nobody is that we are still quite a distance from the type of squad he himself wanted to build i.e cover in key positions and critically, power and strength.

It was our failing last year and we have utterly ignored it yet again both in midfield and up front.

The most surprising thing about Robbos comments on signing nobody is that we are still quite a distance from the type of squad he himself wanted to build i.e cover in key positions and critically, power and strength.

It was our failing last year and we have utterly ignored it yet again both in midfield and up front.
Calm down, I'm sure we'll sign a defender. We aren't going to radically change our style and makeup though, we'll stay slender and skilful rather than big and tough, even though a bruiser in midfield would be welcome.

The least surprising thing is you surfacing every time you see an opportunity to have a dig at the club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom