Home Match Day Thread 13/02/2024 L1: OUFC v Wigan Athletic

MOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Message to Nick Harris , Wigan are NOT a good football team , both teams look poor on that showing

It was one of the overall lowest quality halves of football I've seen in a long time......

.....even the Barnsley game in a monsoon was better

Unsurprisingly poor again. I just don't think we're able to play well under Des. There's no tactics or direction, we look lost.

We look like we haven't trained all week.

It didn't help much that Moore stood stock still till the attacker got settled to shoot then pirhouetted out of the way of the ball.
While Long got done Moore should have been comfortably sweeping up any ball knocked past the full back. He , among others , is having a very below par game.
Dale ....well , reminds me of someone I just can't put my finger on it....perhaps Phil Heath ? Tidy winger but not fast , physical or tricky . Hope a big improvement

Well the second half needs to improve. That was absolutely awful to watch.

I think we are pretty lucky to go in 1-1 at half time. We had one good CamBran shot off the post/bar, but other than that. It was awful. The amount of times we gave the ball away was unbelievable.

Sam Long I’m sorry, he’s not good enough. I’d hook him and McGuane at half time to freshen it up.

Big half coming up.
That's the problem with Long, when he plays badly he is absolutely dreadful.

First half of the first half was pretty good, press was working well, final ball was lacking. Second half of the half really poor, midfield non existent. Matete is not a defensive midfielder, I'm not sure Sam Long is a footballer
He certainly is a defensive midfielder
That was awful. But we're going to win. No way we can play that badly in the second half.
Now why would you say a thing like that?

How can people be texting in wanting Murphy off? He's our only attacking outlet!

I would bring MM off and put Rodrigues in the 10. He's been poor recently but hopefully not starting will give him a rocket.

Looks like it's Tyler for Dale then brining Murphy to the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom