Home Match Day Thread 13/02/2024 L1: OUFC v Wigan Athletic

MOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No Henry, McEachran, Smyth or Negru in the 18.....

Burey, Bodin, Tyler and Rodrigues is quite a bench to have in reserve, add Goodwin to that and we are looking so much stronger than before..... ๐Ÿคž

Like the look of this team, when Goodwin is fitter too,โ€ฆโ€ฆ..Am glad Bodin and Rodrigues not starting
Burey also to come on later

Disappointed not to see RR start, especially so given how much work he does out of possession. For me it should have been McGuane to miss out.

Assume Brannagan will push on a bit, let's hope it's proactive from him with incisive passing rather than lurking on the edge of the box having loads of potshots while slowly getting more and more wound up.

Anyone else trying to get onto iFollow, but without the "watch" and "listen" buttons appearing?

Disappointed not to see RR start, especially so given how much work he does out of possession. For me it should have been McGuane to miss out.

Assume Brannagan will push on a bit, let's hope it's proactive from him with incisive passing rather than lurking on the edge of the box having loads of potshots while slowly getting more and more wound up.
Completely agree. If for no other reason than McGuane needs a rest

Goodwin?

Three points is a MUST!! No excuses anymore.

Thatโ€™s a strong line up.
This is grating. Is he really not fit enough for 10 mins if a goal down and worth throwing on the bench?

He best have got this right. This is near enough a must win so Iโ€™ll give them the benefit of the doubt and assume he simply wasnโ€™t fit to contribute.

Fascinating XI - be really interesting to see how Matete and Dale look from the start, and how Josh Murphy gets on. Hopefully we don't break him again.

I would have rested McGuane rather than RR, but I can see the logic (probably see the reverse on Saturday against Wycombe).

And a very strong bench again......though the absence of Goodwin is a worry. It's a good thing that Sparky is like an over-excited labrador that you can just keep sending out twice a week to run around like a maniac for 90 minutes!

Brave selection from Des. Not against that, heโ€™s the manager, but the sort of choices that will come under huge scrutiny with defeat and be lauded if we win. I hope it goes his way, we just need a win.

Fascinating XI - be really interesting to see how Matete and Dale look from the start, and how Josh Murphy gets on. Hopefully we don't break him again.

I would have rested McGuane rather than RR, but I can see the logic (probably see the reverse on Saturday against Wycombe).

And a very strong bench again......though the absence of Goodwin is a worry. It's a good thing that Sparky is like an over-excited labrador that you can just keep sending out twice a week to run around like a maniac for 90 minutes!
Youโ€™re right Harrisโ€™ fitness is incredible

Looks like we're hoping to overload out wide and give their back 3 the runaround to create the space(y)

Youโ€™re right Harrisโ€™ fitness is incredible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom